The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I received an invitation for an interview at the university of birmingham for january. Has anyone already had an interview there? If so, what is it like? How long does it take to receive an offer after?
Original post by safiyyah98
Hey guys, I received an invitation for an interview at the university of birmingham for january. Has anyone already had an interview there? If so, what is it like? How long does it take to receive an offer after?

Hiya, I've had an interview at Birmingham, it was really relaxed and lovely! Make sure that you know all about the role of a nurse, generally and for the specific fields, and brush up on why you want to go to Birmingham/why you want to do nursing :smile: I got an offer today which is just under 3 weeks from my interview! Good luck I'm sure you'll be fab :biggrin:
Original post by Hammash
Hiya I'm not really sure how long it takes for them o respond after you do your maths and English but I did my 1-1 which they replied they next day with an offer which was really fast. Gooluck with your tests

Hi, I have my interview for DMU on the 20th of January. Are you starting in September? How did you find the interview? Did they offer you a place the next day? Congratulations by the way x
Has anyone heard back from Oxford Brooke's yet? My interview was on the 2nd December and I haven't heard anything?
Original post by sim.c
No. Still waiting! They said we would hear back within 10 working days so hopefully will know by friday,

Have you heard back yet? I hope you have!
Does anyone know how many places there are on the Southampton and Kingston courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a interview tomorrow for Adult Nursing and I'm so nervous because I don't know what to expect and how long i will be there can someone help:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else had an offer from UWE? I received an unconditional offer on Friday!!! Beyond excited! Eeeeep! :biggrin:
Reply 568
Original post by TheSecondDegree
Have you heard back yet? I hope you have!

Nope, still waiting!!!

Is anyone else waiting to hear back from interviews at Brighton on 25th nov and Southampton on 27th nov?
Or if you have had a reply from interviewing on those dates has it been an offer? As wondering if no news is bad news?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 569
Original post by Kat129
I've got an offer from Southampton. Absolutely delighted. Can't stop grinning :-)

When did you interview? Congratulations, hope you still have your grin!
Original post by M_E_Rosie
Hiya, I've had an interview at Birmingham, it was really relaxed and lovely! Make sure that you know all about the role of a nurse, generally and for the specific fields, and brush up on why you want to go to Birmingham/why you want to do nursing :smile: I got an offer today which is just under 3 weeks from my interview! Good luck I'm sure you'll be fab :biggrin:

Oh wow thanks for the tips and advice!! OMG congratulations!! Thats pretty quick too, and thank you :biggrin: xx
Anyone heard from Hull? I got an email when I applied saying they'd start shortlisting on the 7th December and get back to us shortly but haven't heard anything so far!
Anyone heard back from London South Bank, Hertfordshire or Surrey? UCAS Application was received on 1st December and haven't heard anything yet.

Had my testing day for maths and english at Anglia Ruskin today.
Reply 573
Just had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth Uni. That is 2 offers from 2 choices so I am really happy. Now I have to pick one though!!
Original post by Kat129
Just had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth Uni. That is 2 offers from 2 choices so I am really happy. Now I have to pick one though!!

Wow well done! I'm going to be constantly checking my emails now haha
Hi, Is anyone applying to University of South Wales or Cardiff. If so have you guys heard anything?
Has anyone got an I interview for Birmingham city or Oxford Brookes for Childrens nursing in Jan?!
Original post by Jessica52
Has anyone got an I interview for Birmingham city or Oxford Brookes for Childrens nursing in Jan?!

I've got one on the 21st for bcu
Reply 578
I've got one on the 21st for BCU as well x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _melissamitchel
Anyone heard back from London South Bank, Hertfordshire or Surrey? UCAS Application was received on 1st December and haven't heard anything yet.

Had my testing day for maths and english at Anglia Ruskin today.

hey!
I have done the Maths and English test for LSBU and I passed. I am going to my interview on January 2016.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending