The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariapops
Yeah, I called about half an hour ago and they said decisions have been made but they can't tell us over the phone so keep an eye on track on Friday morning

Okay that's cool , and wow decisions have been made 😁 an eye on track.. That's interesting, I thought they might send an email because generally track updates much later ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by painandpride15
Okay that's cool , and wow decisions have been made 😁 an eye on track.. That's interesting, I thought they might send an email because generally track updates much later ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year the near-miss (hold list) candidates got an email then later on the offers went out on track instantaneously.

So aren't they giving out any offers tomorrow? I thought they said they were doing it Thursday and Friday...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Gin
Last year the near-miss (hold list) candidates got an email then later on the offers went out on track instantaneously.

so the people that got offers didn't get an email about their offer straight away?
Original post by adershsaravanaa
so the people that got offers didn't get an email about their offer straight away?

It seems odd if they don't email first right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite...but either way as long as we get that offer tomorrow or on friday, i don't think it'll matter much 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

When your track updates, you get an email.

Last year, my track updated (and I got emails saying 'your UCAS track status has changed') before the med schools sent me congratulations emails.
1 more day
i spoke to admissions a few mins ago and apparently offers are being given out on track today and they should be available to view first thing in the morning tomorrow. don't know if first thing means midnight or 9 am.
i spoke to admissions a few mins ago and apparently offers are being given out on track today and they should be available to view first thing in the morning tomorrow. don't know if first thing means midnight or 9 am.

Thanks for letting us know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything?
Reply 331

wait so if they are being given out on track today will we find out today? thanks
Reply 332
I just checked my track and they have given out offers!
Reply 333
Got an offer!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by evie-98
I just checked my track and they have given out offers!

Did your email say to check track?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer!! No email but I checked track and found out from there
I checked my track and nothing so far
Reply 337
Did your email say to check track?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, didn't get any emails just checked my track
Original post by Fandalf
I checked my track and nothing so far

Same.