The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Well done to everyone getting offers and to those still waiting please don't worry because I'm sure they still have more to give out
OMG JUST CHECKED TRACK SO HAPPY !!😭😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing for me, damn I hope more offers are given tomorrow. Because the uni will close for christmas tomorrow afternoon, so if this is literally all of them. Im gutted.
Original post by ThePrestigeUK
Nothing for me, damn I hope more offers are given tomorrow. Because the uni will close for christmas tomorrow afternoon, so if this is literally all of them. Im gutted.

Don't worry I'm sure more offers will be given tomorrow . Also, I called up last week and was told that the medicine admissions were going to be there until 24th , so stay positive .

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so, too, but I can't logically see why they would send offers out over 2 days rather than 1, so I'm not expecting anything.
Original post by dairychocolate
I hope so, too, but I can't logically see why they would send offers out over 2 days rather than 1, so I'm not expecting anything.

But tbf, im sure someone phoned them and they said you can expect to receive offers as late as Tuesday 22nd December . Not sure why they would say that if they knew it would take them one day to send offers and that would be Thursday?

Also every previous year, they have given waiting list emails before offers, so maybe they are changing it around this year.

Well I hope thats the case anyway.
But tbf, im sure someone phoned them and they said you can expect to receive offers as late as Tuesday 22nd December . Not sure why they would say that if they knew it would take them one day to send offers and that would be Thursday?

Someone rang them today and they said that offers were being given out today.

Also every previous year, they have given waiting list emails before offers, so maybe they are changing it around this year.

Well I hope thats the case anyway.

Yeah, I suppose they've yet to send out waiting list emails.
Offer!
To those of you waiting, there's still more to go, so don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vish97
Offer!
To those of you waiting, there's still more to go, so don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It seems that all the offers were sent out on one day last year,
Reply 349
Original post by b2247
GOT AN OFFER!!! No email, but they updated my track at 4:33, only just saw😅😅

Woo, well done, I've got an offer too! :smile:
Offer, AAA :smile:
Offer!! Can't believe it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietR
Offer!! Can't believe it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did it come through?
Is there not a waiting list system? And they still have interviews in February if I'm not wrong?
Nothing .... Guessing it's a rejection 😂😂😂🔫🔫
Anyone thought their interview went badly but actually got an offer??
Still nothing. Dammit Plymouth was my best chance
Original post by sumeyyatontus
Anyone thought their interview went badly but actually got an offer??

Yes absolutely! I thought my interview was terrible! I even knocked over the glass of water on one of the interviewers shoes when leaving by accident to top it all off
Reply 358
Longshot here, looking for an asian guy who had his interview on the 26th @5pm, we discussed how it went after in the hotel reception, wondering if you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was such a nervous wreck in the interview! I was shaking to pieces, kept asking for them to repeat and was rambling like a madman but a miracle happened and I got an offer! Hold out hope! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending