The Student Room Group

Why do people call you a troll if you state an opinion they don't agree with?

Can't they handle free speech?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fixit12
Can't they handle free speech?

It's hard to acknowledge the fact that some people are THAT stupid so we just tell ourselves and them that they must be a troll because acknowledging that they are for real is too painful and makes us lose hope in humanity.
Reply 2
Original post by driftawaay
It's hard to acknowledge the fact that some people are THAT stupid so we just tell ourselves and them that they must be a troll because acknowledging that they are for real is too painful and makes us lose hope in humanity.

So basically they can't handle other viewpoints?

Doesn't that make them fascist?
Original post by fixit12
So basically they can't handle other viewpoints?

Doesn't that make them fascist?

No, just because other people think you are a ****ty person for having ****ty opinions doesn't mean they are fascist, it just means that you are a fascist and can't handle other people calling you out for it and that you try to convince yourself that they are being intolerant of you, lawl. Life must be hard for you, get used to it I guess, no need for passive aggressive threads like this.
Reply 4
No, just because other people think you are a ****ty person for having ****ty opinions doesn't mean they are fascist, it just means that you are a fascist and can't handle other people calling you out for it and that you try to convince yourself that they are being intolerant of you, lawl. Life must be hard for you, get used to it I guess, no need for passive aggressive threads like this.

so you saying that if someone thinks you are a ***ty person and thinks you have a ****ty opinion- that makes you a fascist?

So if I said you have a ***ty opion and you a ****ty person- that means you a fascist?

lol. Someone just made a fool out of themselves didn't they?

Life hard for me at all. I have an amazing life. i always win arguments against people because i use common sense and i have people agreeing with me at the end of the night.
Original post by fixit12
so you saying that if someone thinks you are a ***ty person and thinks you have a ****ty opinion- that makes you a fascist?

No, that's not what I said.

Original post by fixit12

So if I said you have a ***ty opion and you a ****ty person- that means you a fascist?

No.

Original post by fixit12

lol. Someone just made a fool out of themselves didn't they?

Yeah, you did.

Original post by fixit12

Life hard for me at all. I have an amazing life. i always win arguments against people because i use common sense and i have people agreeing with me at the end of the night.

The fact that you made this thread clearly shows that this isn't the case.
Awkward...

"my opinions are always correct, how dare someone disagree!"

wow, I have no idea what you believe in but clearly you're an awful person to talk to.
Reply 7
No, that's not what I said.

No.

Yeah, you did.

The fact that you made this thread clearly shows that this isn't the case.
Awkward...

yes it was what you said mate.

The fact you make those comments show you are a fascist and a horrible person. Therefore I have no choice but to put you on my ignore list where you belong.
So why don't you 'Driftaway' of this thread nutjob.

BYE. :u:
Original post by fixit12
yes it was what you said mate.

The fact you make those comments show you are a fascist and a horrible person. Therefore I have no choice but to put you on my ignore list where you belong.
So why don't you 'Driftaway' of this thread nutjob.

BYE. :u:

So you just said and did all that because I told you an opinion you dont like but you complain about others not being able to handle your opinions and limiting your free speech? I'm not even surprised tbh, typical passive aggressive internet warrior :h:

BTW HELLO BANNED MEMBER FROM MY IGNORE LIST. You are gonna get banned again haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Troll harder.
Reply 10
So you just said and did all that because I told you an opinion you dont like but you complain about others not being able to handle your opinions and limiting your free speech? I'm not even surprised tbh, typical passive aggressive internet warrior :h:

BTW HELLO BANNED MEMBER FROM MY IGNORE LIST. You are gonna get banned again haha

Not due to your opinion but because you a clearly horrible lol.

Also don't flatter yourself thinking i have been on you stupid banned list in which you put people on because they made you cry. :frown:

Well here I go- about to add you to my ignore list.

BYE. :smile:
Original post by fixit12
Not due to your opinion but because you a clearly horrible lol.

Also don't flatter yourself thinking i have been on you stupid banned list in which you put people on because they made you cry. :frown:

Well here I go- about to add you to my ignore list.

BYE. :smile:

Oh you'e alread said that before this post and it didnt happen so it wont happen now... :colondollar: You just cant resist me xo

You clearly know so much about me and are very stressed out about me so you have clearly been on my ignore list, little child! Try to be more subtle if you are gonna be on the down low ffs

How can you call be stupid when you go to UEA?
Reply 13
Oh you'e alread said that before this post and it didnt happen so it wont happen now... :colondollar: You just cant resist me xo

You clearly know so much about me and are very stressed out about me so you have clearly been on my ignore list, little child! Try to be more subtle if you are gonna be on the down low ffs

Sorry can't hear you dumbass as I am ignoring you.

BYE. :redface:
Original post by anonwinner

That sentence isn't grammatically correct, honey.

UEA is a top 15-20 uni according to league tables, so I don't know what your point is. :h:
Original post by fixit12
Sorry can't hear you dumbass as I am ignoring you.

BYE. :redface:

Oh look she still hasn't put me on her ignore list. /awkward
Original post by anonwinner

You're stupid.

What university do you go to?
Reply 17
Oh look she still hasn't put me on her ignore list. /awkward

He*- get it right dumbhead.

Stop replying to me and let me get the last word in. :angry:
Original post by Sex Positivism
You're stupid.

What university do you go to?

She clearly doesn't go to any university, LOL....
Original post by fixit12
He*- get it right dumbhead.

Stop replying to me and let me get the last word in. :angry:

Ah sorry, you sound like one of those bitchy little 14 year old bitches, sorry. High school memories.

Quick Reply

Latest