The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i havent even sat a lnat. do you have to
Reply 761
Got an offer from Warwick and Durham but still waiting on LSE, UCL, KCL :frown:
Original post by Katbo

Apparently, Durham has really started giving out offers :smile: Congrats! Could you tell me when did you apply? :biggrin: thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 763
Original post by Katbo

Congrats! So you mind me asking what your AS were and your A2 predictions are?
Also when did you send off your application?
just got an offer from York within 48 hours of the interview but was told to wait until the new year!!! Anyone else got an offer yet? I'm actually shocked.
Reply 765
Original post by Bobkata
Apparently, Durham has really started giving out offers :smile: Congrats! Could you tell me when did you apply? :biggrin: thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I applied 20th October and sat the LNAT on the 2nd :smile:
Reply 766
Original post by Cewhite
Congrats! So you mind me asking what your AS were and your A2 predictions are?
Also when did you send off your application?

I sent off my application on 20th October and sat LNAT on the 2nd.
I got AABB (Maths, English Lit, History, and 2 raw marks off an A in German!! :angry::smile:)
Predicted A*A*A ... and an A* in Welsh Bac- lol, but Durham accepts it! (not as the A* though)

Thank you btw!! :smile:
For anyone who has done the LNAT, can you do the essay section first then the multiple choice or do you have to do it in chronological order
Original post by gelato72
For anyone who has done the LNAT, can you do the essay section first then the multiple choice or do you have to do it in chronological order

Unfortunately, you cannot first answer the essay question.
You have the multiple choice questions and then the essay.
Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to LSE and haven't had any of the emails telling you they wait 8 weeks before deciding etc, I've literally had nothing! Does this mean I'm not registered as an applicant or something?? Sent off my application in September :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sameer9023423
Hi guys International student here! :smile:

AS Grades: Chemistry (a), Biology (a), Physics (a) and Maths (b)
A2 Grades: Chemistry (dropped), Biology (A*), Physics (A) and Maths [resit] (A)

Universities applied: Oxford (rejected), UCL (rejected), LSE (pending), Kings (pending) and Nottingham (pending)
sat for the LNAT on the 18th of October and sent my applications out on the 13th of October.

I have a feeling my LNAT may be count against me (especially the essay bit) so Ive been banking my non-LNAT uni for a while now.
Anyone receive offers from LSE yet ?

OMG, same here:international student applying to exactly the same unis. I applied for the 4-year program though :biggrin: Got rejected by Oxford too, waiting to hear back from the other four.
Reply 771
Anyone not heard an offer/rejection from Bristol who've applied before 15th October and done their LNAT?
Original post by Sameer9023423
Hi guys International student here! :smile:

AS Grades: Chemistry (a), Biology (a), Physics (a) and Maths (b)
A2 Grades: Chemistry (dropped), Biology (A*), Physics (A) and Maths [resit] (A)

Universities applied: Oxford (rejected), UCL (rejected), LSE (pending), Kings (pending) and Nottingham (pending)
sat for the LNAT on the 18th of October and sent my applications out on the 13th of October.

I have a feeling my LNAT may be count against me (especially the essay bit) so Ive been banking my non-LNAT uni for a while now.
Anyone receive offers from LSE yet ?

What were you gcse results if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Abhishek Dhawan
What were you gcse results if you don't mind me asking?

I sat for the equivalent of the GCSE, SPM.
Scored 7a+ 2a and 1a-

Dont really know if that carries any weight tbh
Original post by JohnGreek
They can reject you on any of the 8 weeks, with the vast majority of rejections happening on Thursdays (and some on Fridays)
The other unis I've applied to were Oxford (interview), UCL (offer), KCL (don't give a **** now that I've got UCL:u:), and Bristol (offer)

Congrats! guess i`ll just have wait till i hear back from LSE :/
Original post by NOP97
Anyone not heard an offer/rejection from Bristol who've applied before 15th October and done their LNAT?

Hi yes applied 14th OCT and had already completed LNAT. So far no offer or rejection, got only an email after about a month saying they were still considering and about applying for a scholarship.

My feeling is they have 3 piles, early rejection, early offer and the rest, the rest not to be decided until Jan 15, when all applications are in.
Original post by NOP97

Yet to receive either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law with French Law at Kings, anyone had an offer? They shortlisted me for a scholarship without having given me an offer...
Got two unconditional offers from University of Kent and University of Surrey for Law 2016! :biggrin: Still waiting on the other three universities.
Reply 779
Original post by saule1116
Hi everyone.
So I have applied to law and my UCAS was sent off by my centre a while ago. All my universities are currently considering my application.

I was just wondering if anybody's already got an interview/offer for law. If so, would you mind sharing with which uni and when did you send off your UCAS? :smile:

Thanks. :smile:

I sent mine off on 18th November- Manchester, Leicester, Hull x2 and Chester
I'm applying for law with politics/ legislative studies
So far I've got
Manchester- AAB (firm)
Leicester- Unconditional (insurance)
Hull (Law with legislative studies)- BBC and £2,500/ year
Chester- BBC
and I haven't heard from the other Hull one
I know law with politics is slightly different but I thought this might help. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending