The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

sumeyyatontus
Anyone thought their interview went badly but actually got an offer??

Me! my horrific answers have been haunting me resulting in bouts of cringe attacks so don't lose hope anyone who thought they did badly!
Got an offer for Plymouth today at around 4pm! :smile:
Original post by TCO
Longshot here, looking for an asian guy who had his interview on the 26th @5pm, we discussed how it went after in the hotel reception, wondering if you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You found me ! Nice to hear from you , yes I did get the offer , so happy about it xD I'm guessing you did too ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
Original post by painandpride15
You found me ! Nice to hear from you , yes I did get the offer , so happy about it xD I'm guessing you did too ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woop!! Well done, yeah I did too, early Christmas present in a way I guess (:
Original post by TCO
Woop!! Well done, yeah I did too, early Christmas present in a way I guess (:

Thanks ! Well done to you too ! To be honest , from what you told me about what you said in your interview , your answers sounded awesome compared to what I said lol . Haha yeah best Christmas present ever for me :smile: I am wondering if we will get something from Plymouth themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks ! Well done to you too ! To be honest , from what you told me about what you said in your interview , your answers sounded awesome compared to what I said lol . Haha yeah best Christmas present ever for me :smile: I am wondering if we will get something from Plymouth themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm guessing they should send us something quite soon
Reply 366
Any international students who got invited for interview and got an offer?
Has anyone got the offer this morning or they finished giving them out yesterday?
Original post by adershsaravanaa
i'm guessing they should send us something quite soon

Yes they did , did you get the email from them :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got rejection email this morning at 9:32am :frown: well done to everybody that got in!
Original post by dizzyhizzy97
Got rejection email this morning at 9:32am :frown: well done to everybody that got in!
Aw no :frown: I really hope you get in somewhere else!
Hit the waiting list! Does anyone know how many people got an offer from hold last year?
Well ****... got a rejection letter this morning. There goes my chances of medicine this year. Unless Durham surprises and gives me an interview this is the end of the road
Original post by portaferissa
Hit the waiting list! Does anyone know how many people got an offer from hold last year?

I'm not sure, but when I called up last week , I was told that around 10-15 people are on the waiting list . Thought this might be helpful for you even though it doesn't answer your question xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure, but when I called up last week , I was told that around 10-15 people are on the waiting list . Thought this might be helpful for you even though it doesn't answer your question xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only 10-15? Damn, now I feel pretty lucky to be on it haha
Original post by Fandalf
Well ****... got a rejection letter this morning. There goes my chances of medicine this year. Unless Durham surprises and gives me an interview this is the end of the road

Chin up mate! You only need one interview and one offer, it could very well be Durham ! Even still a gap year is probably one of the best options available.
Original post by lightwoXd
Only 10-15? Damn, now I feel pretty lucky to be on it haha

I'm pretty sure but I have the info written down but not with me right now . Anyhow, if you're on the waiting list that's better than being rejected in my opinion .

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure but I have the info written down but not with me right now . Anyhow, if you're on the waiting list that's better than being rejected in my opinion .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely - I'm just amazed the list is so small (though I suppose it wouldn't really make sense to have a huge waiting list), and that I even made it on there haha.

Congrats on your offer!
Original post by lightwoXd
Definitely - I'm just amazed the list is so small (though I suppose it wouldn't really make sense to have a huge waiting list), and that I even made it on there haha.

Congrats on your offer!

Thanks very much !!

Yes I see what you mean . Well Plymouth certainly know their numbers as they have to make it fair for the people who couldn't make the November interviews .

Also if you need to query how the waiting list works, just call up Plymouth , they're very helpful compared to a lot of medical schools !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 379
Are they still giving out invitations for interview? Cause in the mail they had said if I do get an interview invitation I'll get it in December. I hope I do get it :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending