The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Anyone heard anything from Worcester ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megakhadkax
That's so exciting! I'm studying biology, psychology and philosophy and ethics. I've applied to Birmingham, Notts, Cov , UEA and St George's. What about you? Thanks for the advice! I found long hot baths with a think pink lush bath bomb also helps:smile: Good luck for your interview btw girly x

Oooh i'm studying biology as well! (+chemistry+sports studies) :'( hahah. Well i was gonna apply to St George's but changed it to Brunel at like the last minute! But I've applied to Oxford Brookes, Kings College London, Northumbria and Birmingham also! Have you heard anything from Birmingham? I got an email from them yesterday saying my application has been passed onto the admissions tutor. The waiting is awful!!!😝 And oooh love lush, shall be trying that one (the seaweed bathbomb is a personal fave) x
Hey! Yes, I did. Sent my application and 4 days later received an offer :smile: (Psychology and Human Biology)
Original post by Adrianka1998
Hey! Yes, I did. Sent my application and 4 days later received an offer :smile: (Psychology and Human Biology)

An offer or an interview?
,,offered a place'' - so yeah, an offer
I don't know how does it work, maybe I should wait for interview?
Original post by OwaisB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep they rejected me a couple of days ago. Bummer but oh well cant win them all.
Something about lack of work experience, which I think is utter bs but nevermind 3 more to hear from. Onwards and upwards!
Original post by OwaisB

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an interview date from them yesterday, after sending off my application 2 weeks ago.
Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago
Reply 468
Original post by cyclist2020
I got an interview date from them yesterday, after sending off my application 2 weeks ago.

Same here, when's you're interview ? How are you preparing for it too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OwaisB
Same here, when's you're interview ? How are you preparing for it too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine's on the 15th February- seems ages away but I know it will come around quickly! I dont think there's much preparation you can do, but my school said they are thinking of organising mock one on one interviews. I'm going to read up on the NHS issues currently and also the NHS values as that's a key part of physiotherapy.
Original post by cyclist2020
Mine's on the 15th February- seems ages away but I know it will come around quickly! I dont think there's much preparation you can do, but my school said they are thinking of organising mock one on one interviews. I'm going to read up on the NHS issues currently and also the NHS values as that's a key part of physiotherapy.

I read up for ages on NHS values and current issues and wasn't asked anything about them. It was all about me and my work experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlottedoddd
Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago

I had an interview a few days ago too, they told us they would be running interviews up until the end of February, so they said about the middle of March is when we should find out. A long 3 month wait!
Original post by Oliver_1_2
I had an interview a few days ago too, they told us they would be running interviews up until the end of February, so they said about the middle of March is when we should find out. A long 3 month wait!

Hey, when did you hear back from them? I still haven't heard anything :frown:

And well done for getting an interview. How was it? :smile:
Original post by pereh009
Hey, when did you hear back from them? I still haven't heard anything :frown:

And well done for getting an interview. How was it? :smile:

I was meant to find out just over two weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't receive the email at first so I only found out last week.
It's annoying when others hear back but you don't isn't it! It has been the same with me, I haven't heard from Birmingham or UEA but I know people who have heard from them!

Thank you!! It went ok I think, but will have to just wait and see. Hope you hear back from them soon :smile:
Original post by Oliver_1_2
I was meant to find out just over two weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't receive the email at first so I only found out last week.
It's annoying when others hear back but you don't isn't it! It has been the same with me, I haven't heard from Birmingham or UEA but I know people who have heard from them!

Thank you!! It went ok I think, but will have to just wait and see. Hope you hear back from them soon :smile:

Ooh, i hope there isn't a problem with the emails :/
I only heard from Birmingham last week so you'll probably hear soon.
Original post by Lucytal
Hi is anyone looking at Leeds Beckett or York St John?

Hi,
I'm apply for both of them. Pluse Bradford, Sheffield and Hudersfield
Original post by pereh009
Ooh, i hope there isn't a problem with the emails :/
I only heard from Birmingham last week so you'll probably hear soon.

They soon chased me up with a confirmation email, so even if there is a problem you will find out a fews days after!
Let's hope so!
Hi,
I'm on access course at the moment as well. Very nurves. Which uni do you apply for?
Original post by CarlaGriffin
Has anyone heard anything from York St John or UCLAN? I've had acknowledgement of my application, but nothing more for weeks now!

Hi, can you tell me ho qwick did they sand acknowledgement email. I send my apliction about two weeks ago and didn't heard from them yet.
Original post by Barchoka
Hi, can you tell me ho qwick did they sand acknowledgement email. I send my apliction about two weeks ago and didn't heard from them yet.

I got my acknowledgement from York St John two days after I sent it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending