The Student Room Group

Boyfriend smokes

My boyfriend smokes so much it has come to the point where he can't live without weed and getting High on it and now it's like he would rather get high than talk to me and I've spoken to him about it asked him to stop but he won't and I don't even know what to do anymore!! Please help!!

Scroll to see replies

either smoke weed with him or dump that loser. Is he at uni or have a job?
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend smokes so much it has come to the point where he can't live without weed and getting High on it and now it's like he would rather get high than talk to me and I've spoken to him about it asked him to stop but he won't and I don't even know what to do anymore!! Please help!!

honey is that u? you never told me u joined tsr babe...
Reply 3
The thing is when you first got with him you knew he smoked. So why is it only now starting to become a problem?
Reply 4
either smoke weed with him or dump that loser. Is he at uni or have a job?

One I'm not smoking two I ain't dumping him over that and three college
Reply 5
Original post by Mr.Malice
honey is that u? you never told me u joined tsr babe...

That wasn't even remotely funny like da heck haha omg.
Reply 6
Original post by stop888
The thing is when you first got with him you knew he smoked. So why is it only now starting to become a problem?

Because now it's like he is starting to choose smoking over me he is always blowing stuff

well if ur not gonna dump him then i rate ur thread pointless
That wasn't even remotely funny like da heck haha omg.

i found it funny
and i smoke a lot and my gf says the same thing and too bad. she doesn't like weed breath and says sometimes i look scary when i'm high. i tell her...to leave if she doesn't like it :indiff:

i am siding with ur boyfriend.
Reply 9
well if ur not gonna dump him then i rate ur thread pointless

What the heck? @Mr.Malice if you don't have proper advice to give then I'm going to ask you politely to get off my thread!! Because you can't judge my post saying it's pointless just because I don't want to dump him there has to be other solutions
i found it funny
and i smoke a lot and my gf says the same thing and too bad. she doesn't like weed breath and says sometimes i look scary when i'm high. i tell her...to leave if she doesn't like it :indiff:

i am siding with ur boyfriend.

Wow such a nice boyfriend aren't u
What the heck? @Mr.Malice if you don't have proper advice to give then I'm going to ask you politely to get off my thread!! Because you can't judge my post saying it's pointless just because I don't want to dump him there has to be other solutions

i think you need to start smoking. i gave you advice in my latest post. to leave if you don't like it. i'm sure you were aware he used drugs before you two got together.
Wow such a nice boyfriend aren't u

she was aware of it beforehand so she can't complain, i feel.if you were aware of it you cannot complain?! i don't get it.
Because now it's like he is starting to choose smoking over me he is always blowing stuff

Meh. You knew he was a heavy smoker so if you knew it was gonna bother you so much you shouldn't have chosen to be with him in the first place. Either dump or quit complaining
Sounds like a dude to me

There isn't really a solution since he's 16/17. He's gunna be smoking weed till he's dead, and unless he's into hash I doubt an intervention will make him come to his senses and quit.
@Mr.Malice and @stop888 please stop Replying
There isn't really a solution since he's 16/17. He's gunna be smoking weed till he's dead, and unless he's into hash I doubt an intervention will make him come to his senses and quit.

never helped me
@Mr.Malice and @stop888 please stop Replying

Original post by stop888
Meh. You knew he was a heavy smoker so if you knew it was gonna bother you so much you shouldn't have chosen to be with him in the first place. Either dump or quit complaining

the nerve to create a thread and then demand u can't answer in it because it's not what she wants to hear.
never helped me

Exactly. Interventions don't work for people smoking weed, maybe if it's that fake synthetic crap...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending