The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coffeelover345
Don't know but they definitely started interviewing in January. This year some ppl had interviews in December.
It would be great to hear back earlier than March :smile:

Nope they actually did some interviews in december, a friend of mine did one then and heard back 3 days later
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by blxckatoro
Nope they actually did some interviews in december, a friend of mine did one then and heard back 3 days later

Sorry my bad :/ haven't realised that they started that early. I must have mistaken it with interviews at some other unis. Thanks for clearing up! :smile:
Original post by coffeelover345
Sorry my bad :/ haven't realised that they started that early. I must have mistaken it with interviews at some other unis. Thanks for clearing up! :smile:

No worries tbh it was a small few that got interviewed in december last year
Reply 743
Got an interveiw!! Not until the 7th of march!
... The wait is agonising and it's only been a couple of days :lol:
Reply 745
I know, one of my friends had an interview last week! So I thought that it was a rejection because of the wait, don't panic though, it's seems like their interviewing quite late!
Original post by -aeib
I know, one of my friends had an interview last week! So I thought that it was a rejection because of the wait, don't panic though, it's seems like their interviewing quite late!

Oh haha nah, I've had my interview I just really want to know how it went now :tongue:
Reply 747
Oh ahah, I hope it when well for you! 😊🙈
Do king's interview in waves? And if so do they assess each wave once it is finished and give out offers like that or is it something else??
Original post by thechemistress

How did you practice interview questions? Just by yourself or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you find Nottingham? Best described as 'mixed' for me :lol:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
How did you practice interview questions? Just by yourself or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, by myself XD I sometimes recorded myself saying answers :lol:

Original post by RDB1826
How did you find Nottingham? Best described as 'mixed' for me :lol:

It was weird, that's the only way I could describe it XD what time and day were yours on?
Yeah, by myself XD I sometimes recorded myself saying answers :lol:

It was weird, that's the only way I could describe it XD what time and day were yours on?

11.15 yesterday! Yeah was weird haha
Original post by RDB1826
11.15 yesterday! Yeah was weird haha

Haha, same here! You must have been in my group?
Haha, same here! You must have been in my group?

I was the gap year guy lol, :biggrin:
Original post by RDB1826
I was the gap year guy lol, :biggrin:

Oh haha, yeah I think I spoke to you just before we went into the interview room :lol:
does anyone know what the cutoff line for ukcat was this year?

I know!!! I keep checking track obsessively!
Original post by gkallikas
I know!!! I keep checking track obsessively!

I can't focus on anything else other than when I'm going to hear back from one of my three unis which I've interviewed at :lol:
I remember seeing you on the Oxford thread- you got rejected pre-interview like me, didn't you? :frown:
I can't focus on anything else other than when I'm going to hear back from one of my three unis which I've interviewed at :lol:
I remember seeing you on the Oxford thread- you got rejected pre-interview like me, didn't you? :frown:

Me neither! King's is killing me with this " March 31st at the latest" business!

Unfortunately, yes... They said my IGCSE performance was below avegare for their cohort which is totally understandable. I turned into a hermit for a few days after that email but I think I needed that kick in the ass to not take these things so personally.

Where else have you interviewed?

Latest