London

LSE Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Nice to post here :smile:

Anyone else heard from Gov and History?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Congratulations! I have also applied for actuarial science, when did you get the 8 week email and what were your GCSE/AS Levels is you don't mind me asking
Original post by coolguy123456
Congrats on the offer!
What time did you receive the email?? Did you just check late or just received it?

thanks. yeah i checked late lol, wasn't expecting one for atleast another week or so. They sent it around midday. Goodluck!
Reply 63
Here's hoping one day I'll be posting my offer on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nulhill
Oh, :frown: i think my personal statement will be a problem. i didn't mention economics, coz i applied mathematics in other uni as well. what about yours?

Hahaha yeah same :biggrin: (I mentioned it once I think) I think it's not that harmful in your case, because you applied for Maths WITH Economics. I applied for "AND", which means economics is more important :tongue: Judging by how many others seem to have done the same thing, however, I feel like it's not as bad as I thought it would be... The not-so-good thing is that apart from your PS and grades, there is no real way to distinguish yourself for LSE (which is why the PS is still extremely important).
Offer for Bsc Economics!!!! offer: A*AA + A in Further Maths AS

GCSE: 10A* 3A
AS level: AAAA (96% average- Economics- 100% Maths-95% Chemistry- 93%)
Predictions; A*A*A* + A in Further Maths AS
Original post by Tizzydag
Just got my offer. AAA for Actuarial Science. Anybody else?

Congrats!What grades- actual and predicted did you get? I've just applied for that course Monday and i'm a bit nervous. :|
Original post by thesmallman
Offer for Bsc Economics!!!! offer: A*AA + A in Further Maths AS

GCSE: 10A* 3A
AS level: AAAA (96% average- Economics- 100% Maths-95% Chemistry- 93%)
Predictions; A*A*A* + A in Further Maths AS

Congrats!!!!
Reply 68
Offer for BA Geogrpahy... AAA, anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for Econ and Econ History
Reply 70
Original post by tommyprice5

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by tommyprice5

Congrats on your offer for Economics, and for Economic History! Awesome stuff.
When did you send off your UCAS? So, how long did you wait? Also, do you mind sharing what Grades you're expecting/have?

Much Thx.
Reply 72
Anybody in this thread with offers for Government, Social Policy or Economics Courses at LSE? When did you guys send off your UCAS for them?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 73
Original post by turtillo
Anybody in this thread with offers for Government, Social Policy or Economics Courses at LSE? When did you guys send off your UCAS for them?

I have a Social Policy offer, I submitted my application on 13th October
Reply 74
Original post by h3110
I have a Social Policy offer, I submitted my application on 13th October

Oh cool, congrats for that offer. How long did you wait in for it?
Reply 75
Oh cool, congrats for that offer. How long did you wait in for it?

Thanks m8, I got it on 6th November
Reply 76
Original post by h3110
Thanks m8, I got it on 6th November

Awesome stuff, thank you.

I have one for Government and I sent my UCAS off on the 12th of October
Congrats on your offer for Economics, and for Economic History! Awesome stuff.
When did you send off your UCAS? So, how long did you wait? Also, do you mind sharing what Grades you're expecting/have?

Much Thx.

Sent on the 15th of October, 8 week email on the 9th of November, offer on the 17th of December. Predicted A* in Maths, A in Econ, either A* or A (probably A*) in History (not sure as my school doesn't allow teachers to tell us our predictions)
I got an offer for Sociology from LSE on Thursday (and from Exeter the same day) and I'm so pleased, honestly thought they would reject me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending