The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nineteenone
I'm going to the open evening tomorrow.... I'd like to study french, geography, biology and PTE, anyone currently study those subjects?

hey, I do Biology and its really good. Teachers are great!
ok i need help, i didnt write down french as one of my subjects for exams but on the website it says i'm required to take a language as an entrance exam???? what do i dooooooo :frown:
Hiiii, did anyone receive an email about the entrance exam on the 23rd of January?
Original post by vincentvangogh
Hiiii, did anyone receive an email about the entrance exam on the 23rd of January?

I did, I'll be doing mine at the Royal Horicultural Halls, what about you?
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
I did, I'll be doing mine at the Royal Horicultural Halls, what about you?

Yep, same :smile: mine is at 9-11am, what time is yours?
Yep, same :smile: mine is at 9-11am, what time is yours?

11:15 - 1:15, so a different slot to yours - what subjects are you taking exams in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
11:15 - 1:15, so a different slot to yours - what subjects are you taking exams in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, everyone I know also has that time slot :frown:! Geography and Physics, what about you?
Ahh, everyone I know also has that time slot :frown:! Geography and Physics, what about you?

Maths and French :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did, mine is from 9:00 to 11:00 at Royal Holticultural Halls. What exams are you doing? I'm so nervous!
Original post by goldenusername
I did, mine is from 9:00 to 11:00 at Royal Holticultural Halls. What exams are you doing? I'm so nervous!

Same time and place for me! What exams are you doing?
Guys. How have they organised the candidate numbers? I am freaking out. I'm 1458 but like a friend of mine is 3050!!!!!!! Oh my gosh anxietyyyyyyy
Oh by the way I'm doing Maths and Geography
Original post by amarocks88
Guys. How have they organised the candidate numbers? I am freaking out. I'm 1458 but like a friend of mine is 3050!!!!!!! Oh my gosh anxietyyyyyyy

I'm sure they don't mean anything and it's simply a random allocation :smile: they're a way of identifying us and I think that's all it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure they don't mean anything and it's simply a random allocation :smile: they're a way of identifying us and I think that's all it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully :crossedf: Oh I'm at the Royal Horticultural Halls too but at 9-11 though.
How are you guys preparing for the maths paper, apart from the questions on the website?
Original post by kennethdcharles
How are you guys preparing for the maths paper, apart from the questions on the website?

By living in hope.

Jk. Well the sample ones seem a bit easy and algebra based so I'm touching up on my algebra skills I guess and maybe remember some formulas.

Thank god its non calculator I'm the type of person who would just forget their entire pencil case and just come in with money for Starbucks afterwards.

Where and when is your exam?
Original post by amarocks88
By living in hope.

Jk. Well the sample ones seem a bit easy and algebra based so I'm touching up on my algebra skills I guess and maybe remember some formulas.

Thank god its non calculator I'm the type of person who would just forget their entire pencil case and just come in with money for Starbucks afterwards.

Where and when is your exam?

9-11, Royal Horticultural Hall, Maths and Physics.
Original post by goldenusername

ahh, same for me! I'm doing Geography and Physics,how about you? And same omg,the sample papers on their website looks so challenging :frown:
Maths and French :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh that's cool. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by kennethdcharles
9-11, Royal Horticultural Hall, Maths and Physics.

Oh yeah i just scrolled up and saw whoops im a bit blind sorryyy. I didn't pick physics for the exam but I chose it as an option so snap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending