The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyway, if he does get sacked, here's my shortlist.

1. Giggs
2. Bielsa
3. Everyone else can **** off
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I'm sure you've said in the past that you absolutely don't want Mourinho? Funny how opinions change when it looks like something become possible.

Fickle as ****.

Hard not be fickle when you look at the current state of United and what Mourinho could possibly offer. United fans are so desperate for some post SAF success they'd sell their souls for it, that's understandable tbh

If i was a United fan I'd be screaming for LVG to be sacked and Mourinho to be brought in immediately. Love or hate him he'd bring success to United. The conditions are ideal for him to do well at United.

Think United fans who want Mourinho are being pragmatic if anything
Original post by qasidb
What did the pundits say about him, if anything? Was it the same, "He's not getting any service" excuse again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think I missed their discussion, in fact I don't think they mentioned him at all :lol: he was that bad!
Original post by hayles101
Actually hope it happens.

Mourinho is quality.. he's just a bit of a tit. I would have had pep first but Jose isn't far behind. He's just likely to bring more drama. Both are short term options let's be fair.

Bring it on!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course he's quality. He's a world class manager who's just having s bad run. It happens with them all - the same happened to Klopp at Dortmund.

Mourinho will always be a short term option - similarly to Pep, he gets bored if he's winning too easy. That's why I like him as a manager; he enjoys a challenge and that's what it's all about.

Klopp is obviously at a disadvantage being at Liverpool, but you could have said the same whilst he was at Dortmund to be honest.
Some fans are straight up delusional.

Imagine keeping a manager who has no direction whatsoever.

Seem to remember Moyes getting much more stick. Goes to show reputation goes a long way.
Original post by ClitYeastWood
I completely agree.

Spoiler

Nahhh you can't say that.
Original post by Ferdowcey Rahman
Nahhh you can't say that.

I can since I'm not deluded :smile:

You were great when SAF was around, but now... look at you.
I can since I'm not deluded :smile:

You were great when SAF was around, but now... look at you.

We've got another great manager now.
Lel.
Original post by Ferdowcey Rahman
We've got another great manager now.

Sure... :toofunny:

You should call him "ex" manager, he'll be gone soon!
Sure... :toofunny:

You should call him "ex" manager, he'll be gone soon!

And we'll still be the Red Devils.
Anyway slyly feel that you're gonna lose to us and we will come above you this season if we beat you at OT.
Original post by jam277
Anyway slyly feel that you're gonna lose to us and we will come above you this season if we beat you at OT.

Thoughts on Mou to United?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Anyway, if he does get sacked, here's my shortlist.

1. Giggs
2. Bielsa
3. Everyone else can **** off

Bielsa? I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not
Original post by Harvey.Specter
Bielsa? I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not

Why the **** is Giggs' name being thrown in the hat for? The man is unproven FFS!

Jose dont really promote young players
LVG is unlikely to go unless in the summer
Original post by Rk2k14

Thoughts on Mou to United?

Genuinely dgaf.
LVG is really getting some serious abuse today, i mean yeah i agree that its not acceptable for us to be this bad and that he has to go but come on there is just no need for the brutal insults thats taking it too far :lol:
Reply 499
Original post by Rk2k14
Some fans are straight up delusional.

Imagine keeping a manager who has no direction whatsoever.

Seem to remember Moyes getting much more stick. Goes to show reputation goes a long way.

*finishing above 7th

Latest