The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magnus Taylor
How old are you?

16, 17 next year
Original post by Proxenus
Idk I just find it attractive at all. It's one of insecurities actually :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't feel insecure, I know other girls that also love these features, you may not agree but you will be the 'type' of several girls :smile: just be yourself and you'll have no trouble
Hate to bring this thread back to life but I have good news! (if you see it that way)
Just moved to uni two weeks ago, and already seen at least 5 couples (they were holding hands or kissing so I knew) with an "oriental" (chinese, signapore, hong kong you get me) guy and a white girl. Yes I counted, yes I know I'm weird.

So stop generalising.
Original post by Anonymous
Hate to bring this thread back to life but I have good news! (if you see it that way)
Just moved to uni two weeks ago, and already seen at least 5 couples (they were holding hands or kissing so I knew) with an "oriental" (chinese, signapore, hong kong you get me) guy and a white girl. Yes I counted, yes I know I'm weird.

So stop generalising.

What uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 124
Original post by Justmoll28
I've never heard complete bullcrap in my life, my boyfriend is Vietnamese and I adore him, maybe its you as an individual?

It's good to hear that, how did you two meet?
And where's our Mr Smurfs? He's been a clown here on TSR, a shame for East Asian guys
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. :frown: , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd. :smile:

White girls are just annoying, don't take it personal, I don't particularly like them
A coupe days ago I posted a thread but the mods didn't allow it to go through. Basically, I was wondering what kind of guys Chinese Japanese Korean ect ect men like? I've got hit on by every race but Asians. Are they more modest or shy? What's the deal?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 127
Original post by xobeauty
A coupe days I ago I posted a thread but the mods didn't allow it to go through. Basically, I was wondering what kind of guys Chinese Japanese Korean ect ect men like? I've got hit on by every race but Asians. Are they more modest or shy? What's the deal?

We're either too pussy or not interested in white girls.

Having said that I'm probably more of the former as I do like white girls :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
A coupe days I ago I posted a thread but the mods didn't allow it to go through. Basically, I was wondering what kind of guys Chinese Japanese Korean ect ect men like? I've got hit on by every race but Asians. Are they more modest or shy? What's the deal?

Asians have different kinds: Koreans, Japanese, Oriental (Chinese, Thais, Cambodian, Vietnameses...), India, Middle East...so I think many people mistaken by considering Asians the same
I think basically, they are a bit shy to approach non-Asian gals, due to stereotypes, appearances....and stick to their Asian community so AMWF relationships is not as common as other types
Original post by UWS
We're either too pussy or not interested in white girls.

Having said that I'm probably more of the former as I do like white girls :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mixed girls mixed with white??
Original post by Dan.N
Asians have different kinds: Koreans, Japanese, Oriental (Chinese, Thais, Cambodian, Vietnameses...), India, Middle East...so I think many people mistaken by considering Asians the same
I think basically, they are a bit shy to approach non-Asian gals, due to stereotypes, appearances....and stick to their Asian community so AMWF relationships is not as common as other types

Yes I find they are very quite. They need to be more out there and mix with other races. I thought Indians were bad.
Reply 131
Yes I find they are very quite. They need to be more out there and mix with other races. I thought Indians were bad.

Why must remain anonymous? What do you mean of bad?
There's nothing bad about a person just because he/she's from a particular country, race but his/her personality is the most important thing
Original post by Dan.N
Why must remain anonymous? What do you mean of bad?
There's nothing bad about a person just because he/she's from a particular country, race but his/her personality is the most important thing

Oops I posted that anonymously by accident. I mean with Indians, I always see them in crowds and act stuck up towards other race of people.
Reply 133
Oops I posted that anonymously by accident. I mean with Indians, I always see them in crowds and act stuck up towards other race of people.

Well, I don't see that, or maybe I haven't seen it, they are also quite shy, awkward, of course they stick to their same country origin group, but it should not make them bad except they do anything bad, I feel sorry if you have such feelings due to some specific people, there are good/bad people every country, every race and continent in this world, isn't it?
Original post by Dan.N
Well, I don't see that, or maybe I haven't seen it, they are also quite shy, awkward, of course they stick to their same country origin group, but it should not make them bad except they do anything bad, I feel sorry if you have such feelings due to some specific people, there are good/bad people every country, every race and continent in this world, isn't it?

I didn't really mean they are bad people I mean they are bad with mixing and branching out, making friends with other faces. Lord have mercy, complicated.
Sorry I keep posting anonymous for some reason!

Other races* not faces

I'm black and the majority of my friends are of South Asian origin. I can tell you that they're the nicest people you can meet just painfully shy around others especially those from other ethnicities. If you make the effort to get to know them then I'm sure your opinion would change.
Original post by Black Cat
I'm black and the majority of my friends are of South Asian origin. I can tell you that they're the nicest people you can meet just painfully shy around others especially those from other ethnicities. If you make the effort to get to know them then I'm sure your opinion would change.

Not where I'm from unfortunately. I've had a different experience with them, they are stuck up and only stick to their kind and it's not because they are shy... But that's a whole new topic. Nice to hear it's different over there though.
lol, if you think this, you won't ever get a girl other than east asians... you have a crappy mentality.

I am east asian myself and i have never had any issues getting a white girl. Of course white girls love east asian guys, its all down to attraction. If she is attracted to you, all you have to do is talk to her..My ex was half Portuguese and half Indian, I didn't do anything magical, she found me hot, i found her hot and just spoke.

Also, why are you so hooked on getting white girls? There are more girls out there lol...

Looks play a huge part and so does confidence.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thisistheend
right. but the majority of asians's can't get white women. no one needs another femine asian or another Mr.Chow

Id say "majority" yes, but there are exceptions. Height and looks play a role, there are east asian guys out there that have no issues getting white girls.

Also, in a club, if you can dance, you can pull very very very easily.

Latest

Trending

Trending