The Student Room Group

Having trouble with my ex, and i'm not sure what to do

Scroll to see replies

Move on.
Reply 21
Original post by TheSwift1998
So something else happened... surprise surprise. After the conversation where we agreed to let go, i messaged her asking why she was so quick to give up on us if she really truly loved me. She told me that she does love me but we both need time apart to think things over. I agreed with her on this, so we've decided to go 'no contact' for x amount of time. And that one day we can talk again and maybe who knows, maybe i can get my girl back. But let's not act too hastily yet, it's still very early days.

I know this, it's also a game of luck/chances, there r many cases, sometimes another one steals her away, and sometimes you guys come back to each other.
Yeah it's hard to say, but just leave it happen naturally, what must come will come.

I only say that, in a relationship, if you want to have a good one, so the 2 people must be equal, no one just chasing, running behind, or following someone who always ignores. If that's your case, then it's time to leave, but if not, then we will see. You get my idea? A good relationship must come from both sides, not just one
Goodluck with your life, hope to hear good news from you
Original post by Dan.N
I know this, it's also a game of luck/chances, there r many cases, sometimes another one steals her away, and sometimes you guys come back to each other.
Yeah it's hard to say, but just leave it happen naturally, what must come will come.

I only say that, in a relationship, if you want to have a good one, so the 2 people must be equal, no one just chasing, running behind, or following someone who always ignores. If that's your case, then it's time to leave, but if not, then we will see. You get my idea? A good relationship must come from both sides, not just one
Goodluck with your life, hope to hear good news from you

If after all this time of not talking she decides she wants to be with someone else then i won't fight, i'll just accept it. It would be a kick in the teeth if she went to the other guy, but that's out of my control now.
Reply 23
Original post by TheSwift1998
If after all this time of not talking she decides she wants to be with someone else then i won't fight, i'll just accept it. It would be a kick in the teeth if she went to the other guy, but that's out of my control now.

Indeed, if she goes for another dude, then it's her choice and it's time to let her go. People can change, too complicated to understand what the hell is their minds about, even the very great psychologists cannot deal with their gf, wives
Just calm down and see, and think about your true feelings for her right now, at the moment, are they the true and deep ones, or just temporary

Update your situation if there's anything new
Original post by Dan.N
Indeed, if she goes for another dude, then it's her choice and it's time to let her go. People can change, too complicated to understand what the hell is their minds about, even the very great psychologists cannot deal with their gf, wives
Just calm down and see, and think about your true feelings for her right now, at the moment, are they the true and deep ones, or just temporary

Update your situation if there's anything new

Hello Dan,
Something new did indeed happen a few nights ago. I decided to message my ex to see how she was, as we hadn't spoken properly for a long time. To my surprise she wasn't hostile, but was happy to talk again. She told me that although we were both very sorry for all that happened, we didn't need eachother anymore and we were dragging eachother back into the past. I agreed with her, and so we decided to part on good terms. I left the line of communication between us open just in case, but I doubt that either of us will need it. The conversation wasn't an argument or a ***** fest, it was a simple discussion between two adults. I finally have the closure that I've needed for a while, and I can now move on with my life happy that the past remains there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending