2016 Medicine Rejection Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rejected from Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Got rejected from HYMS yesterday :frown:
Rejection from Exeter
Kings rejection a few weeks back after assessing my undergraduate degree transcript and deciding it was insufficiently sciency. I don't think I would have met UKCAT cutoff anyway.
Original post by Quilverine
Kings rejection a few weeks back after assessing my undergraduate degree transcript and deciding it was insufficiently sciency. I don't think I would have met UKCAT cutoff anyway.

What was your UKCAT? (if you don't mind)
Original post by FutureMedic97
What was your UKCAT? (if you don't mind)

705 band 1
but I'm applying for grad entry and you're not really competitive unless you're >740. Anything under 700 is pretty much guaranteed 4 rejections unless you have a PhD to balance it out. I'm hoping to scrape Warwick but going by previous cutoffs I will get rejections from Newcastle and Barts without an interview.
Rejection from Sheffield :frown:
Reply 27
Rejected from Imperial, expected it because of my BMAT :smile:
Original post by Arusya
Rejected from Imperial, expected it because of my BMAT :smile:

I am sorry to hear that
If you don't mind me asking, what was your BMAT score?
Reply 29
Original post by FutureMedic97
I am sorry to hear that
If you don't mind me asking, what was your BMAT score?

4.7 3.8 2.0A, flopped it terribly.
Oh well, it's not the end of the world. I do regret choosing 2 BMAT unis though (Imperial and UCL) :frown:
Reply 30
Please do not say that! I have no heard a single thing from my 4 choices ...

Original post by hollyt93

the majority of them give out all of their interviews before christmas, but there are a few exceptions
Reply 31
Original post by harmer1998
Please do not say that! I have no heard a single thing from my 4 choices ...

Most of the unis have started giving out interviews, but it doesn't mean everyone gets them before Christmas. I don't think many (or any) unis have stopped inviting people yet. Seriously, don't worry, you'll be fine! You haven't gotten any rejections, that's the most important bit :biggrin:
Just been rejected from Dundee. Grad 2.1 ukcat 687.5. Good luck everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Still not heard from KCL, but got an interview from Birmingham. expecting a rejection now. :frown:
rejected from imperial.... my bmat let me down
Original post by Kings_queens
rejected from imperial.... my bmat let me down

I'm sorry about your rejection :frown: I hope you will get interviews from your other choices. What was your bmat if you don't mind me asking?
Post interview rejection from Plymouth.... That's 2 rejections now! But I think my Hull York interview went really well, a lot better than Plymouth, and I still have a Manchester interview in January so fingers crossed I get an offer somewhere
Did everyone that got rejected from Exeter receive an update on their UCAS Track?
Original post by BristolFresher15
Did everyone that got rejected from Exeter receive an update on their UCAS Track?

No not yet, but they said they have updated my course code to medical sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mdeal132
No not yet, but they said they have updated my course code to medical sciences

Did you ask them to do that? Or did it change directly, before you asked them to be considered for the transfer?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending