The Student Room Group

Is anyone on cerelle contraceptive mini pill? Opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bronykins
Thank you I will try my best, did you have bad back ache?

I wasn't say i had bad back pains but I was all round achey and just had all the symptoms of a bad period for 3 weeks.
Reply 41
I have been on it for two and a half years and I am completely fine no bad side effects. I take it consistently and so have had no periods over that time expect one where I kept missing them cause i was forgetful. No nasty effects and just have to have a blood pressure test ever so often.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CSLady
I have been on it for two and a half years and I am completely fine no bad side effects. I take it consistently and so have had no periods over that time expect one where I kept missing them cause i was forgetful. No nasty effects and just have to have a blood pressure test ever so often.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you take regular pregnancy tests to make sure you aren't pregnant as you dont have periods? I haven't had a period in a few months now and I dont know if I should take a test just incase
Thanks for the support, I'm now 4 weeks on Friday! I could cry! Maybe wait until the new year! So tempted to call the doctors
Thanks for the support, I'm now 4 weeks on Friday! I could cry! Maybe wait until the new year! So tempted to call the doctors

what kind of bleeding is it? if its heavy constantly maybe you should give a call. if its spotting just wait till new year
[ QUOTE=Anonymous;61477911]what kind of bleeding is it? if its heavy constantly maybe you should give a call. if its spotting just wait till new year
Original post by Anonymous
what kind of bleeding is it? if its heavy constantly maybe you should give a call. if its spotting just wait till new year

it wasn't heavy at first say a pad a day now it's more called the doctor he says try and persevere and see! I'm going to try until the 1st of January and see! My boobs are huge as well are yours? 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂
Ff
it wasn't heavy at first say a pad a day now it's more called the doctor he says try and persevere and see! I'm going to try until the 1st of January and see! My boobs are huge as well are yours? 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂
Ff

i haven't had the bleeding for 2 months now so i dont remember! dont think i did though :colondollar:
Lucky lady! Are you happy with it?
Lucky lady! Are you happy with it?

yes very happy i feel absolutely fine and having no bleeding is great! the only down side is that I'm always slightly worried i could be pregnant as i dont have periods. I dont know if i should take a test though :confused:
yes very happy i feel absolutely fine and having no bleeding is great! the only down side is that I'm always slightly worried i could be pregnant as i dont have periods. I dont know if i should take a test though :confused:

M I guess that must be a worry! But sure you fully covered! Must be weird experiencing this
hi, omg, I am exactly the same as you!! i was on cilest but switched to cerelle because of headaches! they seemed to of gone now which is awesome, still get a few every now and again, and I lost weight and find it harder to gain now I've come off cilest, while on cilest if I could hardly eat anything without gaining weight was so annoying! nice to see somebody having the same experiences as myself!
I've been on cerelle for 3 months now and have had random bleeding for the 3 months. It's also caused me to get really depressed the day before the bleeding and during. I am hoping this will stop. My doctor has said I can change pill but means starting all over again
Reply 53
do you take regular pregnancy tests to make sure you aren't pregnant as you dont have periods? I haven't had a period in a few months now and I dont know if I should take a test just incase

I'm on the half pill for medical reasons cause I had to take time off school every time I had a period (sometimes two or more days) rather than as a contraception. Sorry I can't be of help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
You can take buy MTP kit online from MedsOnline4U at very cheap rates. You have to be extra careful while taking any of these medicines.
Reply 55
I am just about to start taking Cerelle and wanted to know how you go on with it when you started taking it in October? did you notice any side effects?xx
Reply 56
I've been on this pill for nearly three months, I get periods 3/4 weeks of the month, crampy ones with mood swings, the excessive use of tampons have given me a UTI and I keep passing out due to the low iron levels caused by the extra and heavy periods. I passed out on a packed bus yesterday as a result. But, everyone is different and you'll just have to see what works for you
I've been on Cerelle for about 3 years now, I think it's fantastic. No headaches, no mood swings, no periods, just absolutely nothing! I was prescribed this pill because pills that require a 'pill free week' gave me horrendous headaches. I think it's great :h:
Original post by Fugey123
I've been on Cerelle for about 3 years now, I think it's fantastic. No headaches, no mood swings, no periods, just absolutely nothing! I was prescribed this pill because pills that require a 'pill free week' gave me horrendous headaches. I think it's great :h:

hey I'm on cerazette (same pill different manufacturer) since september and I have no periods too! (apart from a 3 week one at the beginning) Do you take regular pregnancy tests to make sure your not pregnant? having no periods is great but the pill is not always 100% and we dont have the reassurance of a bleed. I dont know what to do
hey I'm on cerazette (same pill different manufacturer) since september and I have no periods too! (apart from a 3 week one at the beginning) Do you take regular pregnancy tests to make sure your not pregnant? having no periods is great but the pill is not always 100% and we dont have the reassurance of a bleed. I dont know what to do

Hello! Yes I used to be on Cerazette before Cerelle so I've been on them both, they are both exactly the same. I actually don't take regular pregnancy tests, I've been on it 3 years with no periods and have not had any scares or anything like that. Though I think it would be a good idea to do so. I think it's something I should start doing myself :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest