The Student Room Group

Corbyn invites Trump to Abu Hamza's mosque.

Not a very balanced website.
It's a good way to spin it if you wanted to push the buttons of angry right wingers, something breitbart is a master at.

Another way to put is is Corbyn's local mosque before going on to the local synagogue.
Reply 3
What did you expect from Corbyn ? He wants to crash this country with no survivors
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Quantex
It's a good way to spin it if you wanted to push the buttons of angry right wingers, something breitbart is a master at.

Another way to put is is Corbyn's local mosque before going on to the local synagogue.

We didn't spin it, Abu Hamza is a convicted Islamist terrorist preacher..
Original post by demx9
We didn't spin it, Abu Hamza is a convicted Islamist terrorist preacher..

Yes, it is spin. Abu Hamza hasn't been involved with the Mosque for over a decade.
of course he did
he's a member of the labour party
they have a very comprehensive track record of multi-culturalism
well, I say "mutliculturalism", but what I really mean is "islamophilia"
seeing as the hindu and sikh communities are seldom ever mentioned by labour
Reply 7
Original post by Quantex
Yes, it is spin. Abu Hamza hasn't been involved with the Mosque for over a decade.

And the new leader of the mosque is linked to terrorist organizations ..

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/486932/Muslim_Brotherhood_Review_Main_Findings.pdf

Also Finsbury Park Mosque is classified as having "risk of terrorism" by World Check, a risk analysis database of Thomson Reuters.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Muslims need to be driven out of Europe and return to their native countries. Too many of us have suffered at their hands. We will not stop our hate, our hate is a reaction to their behavior. It is justified.

This is my homeland, my ancestors have been here as far as I'm aware from the beginning. My history is here. Can the same be said about these people? nah they're here for only one thing and that is the benefits the West has. But they even want to change that and destroy our way of life.

Corbyn can join them since he loves Islam so much.

Lets start a petition to deport Corbyn. I doubt many will accept him since he is White.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending