The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medical School Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Still trying to find people from interview 27th nov 11:00 session

Also has anyone made an offer holders page yet on fb do we know?
Original post by Riya06
Are all of you from UK or are there any international students who got their interview done?

Im international still haven't received any reply which is frustrating. Do they use the same UKCAT sub-set cut off for international as the home?
Reply 402
Original post by hopefulmedic2597
Still trying to find people from interview 27th nov 11:00 session

Also has anyone made an offer holders page yet on fb do we know?

Probably a little early since they haven't done feb interviews yet assuming they are still doing them
Reply 403
Original post by koolgurl14
Im international still haven't received any reply which is frustrating. Do they use the same UKCAT sub-set cut off for international as the home?

It is very frustrating, yes. I don't know as to how they will use UKCAT. But since they rarely take international students, the competition will be high. I'm planning on calling them up today and asking about the status of my application.
Reply 404
Original post by TCO
Probably a little early since they haven't done feb interviews yet assuming they are still doing them

They made one this time last year, it's not too early, the people in Feb can ask to join when they hear back...
There already is a page, someone sent me a link a while back but it appears that being accepted into the Plymouth 2016 offer holders Facebook page is more difficult than getting an offer 😂
Reply 406
Original post by mariapops
There already is a page, someone sent me a link a while back but it appears that being accepted into the Plymouth 2016 offer holders Facebook page is more difficult than getting an offer 😂

I can't find one? Could you send a link please pal? Haha if it's one for Plymouth in general he probably has a lot of people to accept.
TaranK
I can't find one? Could you send a link please pal? Haha if it's one for Plymouth in general he probably has a lot of people to accept.

Hey I just checked my inbox and it appears I've made a grave mistake, the link was for Newcastle so maybe we could make one 😃
Hey, I'm a non direct school leaver on the defered decision list, does anyone know how many of this list got in last year?
What did they say?

Original post by Riya06
It is very frustrating, yes. I don't know as to how they will use UKCAT. But since they rarely take international students, the competition will be high. I'm planning on calling them up today and asking about the status of my application.
Original post by Batmaaaaan
Hey, I'm a non direct school leaver on the defered decision list, does anyone know how many of this list got in last year?

The best thing to do is call them up and ask , they will probably tell you . Admissions I think are still there until tomorrow, but you may as well call today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 411
What did they say?

They said that the international students will be informed if they have been offered a place after New year. The wait is the worst part >.<
Original post by Riya06
They said that the international students will be informed if they have been offered a place after New year. The wait is the worst part >.<

Oh gawd well tbh I was worried they already sent the INTL interviews, good you called :biggrin:
Reply 413
Oh gawd well tbh I was worried they already sent the INTL interviews, good you called :biggrin:

I'm relieved too honestly. As if seeing everybody get their offers wasn't scary enough
Original post by Riya06

Wait, is this for the A100 course or some other course like INTO? Because if it's the same course as everyone else, well...I got an interview invite a couple hours ago and I'm international!
Reply 415
Original post by speedyturbo
Wait, is this for the A100 course or some other course like INTO? Because if it's the same course as everyone else, well...I got an interview invite a couple hours ago and I'm international!

Oh, it's for the A100 course! Lucky you! Congrats! Let's hope I get one soon too.
I am an international student, just got an interview invite yesterday for the 22nd of feb!
Reply 417
Original post by pinky.mmnp
I am an international student, just got an interview invite yesterday for the 22nd of feb!

Do they send out the invitations all together or they send it whenever they want?
Original post by Penguin1212
anyone wanna make an offer holders group?

We should but idk how
Original post by hopefulmedic2597
We should but idk how
Same here, if anyone makes one let me know haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending