The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
Longshot, why are you quoting me and replying to me? I haven't even replied to you, you said you didn't want to talk to me, I don't think I even read your last post, and you're still trying to... in the words of the other guy... "troll the thread".

Yet apparently it's me that's doing it.

Meh, who cares.
I really hated how Rusev just got thrown by Lesnar last night. This guy has crushed everyone but John Cena but just 1 german suplex by Lesnar and he's down.
Original post by Longshot700
Meh, who cares.

You just replied to say 'who cares'? If it was me, I would've not replied at all, because I wouldn't care...

I've ignored your obsession long enough, no matter how much you mentioned me in random posts. I've even tried complimenting you, engaging in conversation, but you would still rather posture for no reason and be abusive. Nothing works.

Only confronting you has actually worked in making you yield or just shut up about me, so if you're not going to talk like a normal person instead of be this warrior, I'm going to have to stop treading on eggshells from now on. It'll annoy the others here but my hands are tied.
(edited 8 years ago)
You just replied to say 'who cares'? If it was me, I would've not replied at all, because I wouldn't care...

I've ignored your obsession long enough, no matter how much you mentioned me in random posts. I've even tried complimenting you, engaging in conversation, but you would still rather posture for no reason and be abusive. Nothing works.

Only confronting you has actually worked in making you yield or just shut up about me, so if you're not going to talk like a normal person instead of be this warrior, I'm going to have to stop treading on eggshells from now on. It'll annoy the others here but my hands are tied.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

Gonna have to work on your last word addiction though.
Longshot700, nice threads you got. I like the one where you beg people to post in it to give you compliments, and no one replied hahahaha.

Now stop grooming kids, thanks.

I realised I wasn't good looking anyway and so I just shower at night with dove shower gel and shampoo then just roll out of bed the next morning.
(edited 8 years ago)
Gonna have to work on your last word addiction though.

Hang on mate, I got a bigger ******* to take care of.
Original post by Neverdie
Longshot700, nice threads you got. I like the one where you beg people to post in it to give you compliments, and no one replied hahahaha.

Now stop grooming kids, thanks.

Keep trying.
Hang on mate, I got a bigger ******* to take care of.

Last word
Keep trying.

Ok:

Could someone google this for me?

I've learned to ask on websites other than search it myself in case I get scarred.
Last word

Oh, not this again.
Ok:

It's funny you call me a loser but you spam all my posts.

Dude, just tell me why you're doing this.
Looks like Longshot pushed and shoved for too long, ****'s got interesting.

Oh, not this again.

Last word
[QUOTE=ozzyoscy;61421133]Looks like Longshot pushed and shoved for too long, ****'s got interesting.

Last word

Seriously? I've pushed and shoved? All I see you doing is picking on other people.
Dude, just tell me why you're doing this.

Bullying really bothers me, and even I've had enough of seeing your posts every sodding time I'm on here trashing someone or picking fights. Time for you to taste your own medicine methinks. If you want me to stop, I can give you my conditions.
Bullying really bothers me, and even I've had enough of seeing your posts every sodding time I'm on here trashing someone or picking fights. Time for you to taste your own medicine methinks. If you want me to stop, I can give you my conditions.

Ok fine, what are your conditions?

Edit: and I don't remember bullying anyone here, I just don't like you know who telling me and anyone else what to do and if anything to do with Mackay, I remember you bullying him a few months ago saying how nobody responds to his posts.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't think even Mackay would say he was "bullied". Where are your grapefruits, man?

Ok fine, what are your conditions?

That should probably be for Ozzyoscy to decide, but I think he would agree with what I think are fair conditions:

1) First an apology. You're sorry for dragging this thread into slanging matches, for being confrontational, insulting, sarcy etc. It's not very nice once in a blue moon, but it has got ridiculous with the sustained and repetitive attacks. That's bullying.

2) No more banging on about Ozzyoscy. It's getting beyond unsettling.

3) In future, when replying to someone, you actually respond to them. You don't just post a meme, pic or one-liner as some sort of comeback. If you have nothing to say, say nothing, but if someone has a question or a reply, isn't it nice to just talk?

4) Don't treat forums like a courtroom. Don't treat every reply like it has an ulterior motive to insult you or is a declaration of war that must be fought, it likely doesn't. If anyone is legitimately insulting you (not in good humour), ignore it and/or report it. Believe it or not, Ozzyoscy has actually attempted regular conversation with you, you threw it back in his face, no wonder this crap has happened.

5) Talk about Kane as much as you want.
I don't think even Mackay would say he was "bullied". Where are your grapefruits, man?

That should probably be for Ozzyoscy to decide, but I think he would agree with what I think are fair conditions:

1) First an apology. You're sorry for dragging this thread into slanging matches, for being confrontational, insulting, sarcy etc. It's not very nice once in a blue moon, but it has got ridiculous with the sustained and repetitive attacks. That's bullying.

2) No more banging on about Ozzyoscy. It's getting beyond unsettling.

3) In future, when replying to someone, you actually respond to them. You don't just post a meme, pic or one-liner as some sort of comeback. If you have nothing to say, say nothing, but if someone has a question or a reply, isn't it nice to just talk?

4) Don't treat forums like a courtroom. Don't treat every reply like it has an ulterior motive to insult you or is a declaration of war that must be fought, it likely doesn't. If anyone is legitimately insulting you (not in good humour), ignore it and/or report it. Believe it or not, Ozzyoscy has actually attempted regular conversation with you, you threw it back in his face, no wonder this crap has happened.

5) Talk about Kane as much as you want.

Ok, and here are my conditions.

1. Sorry, but I don't like people telling me what to do, especially people who like pointing out "it's obvious you have this mental illness" which I have seen Ozzy do to countless people.

2. Ok, sorry for that, I've randomly (wait, hang on) you said in a comment once "stop sucking on ozzys dick" completely randomly which started a fight, I'm not just gonna take that. But ok, I'll stop, i'll stick him on ignore.

3. I accept but just for wwe society, I like responding with gifs and pics. (don't know if you're talking about arguments or normal conversations)

4. Ok, I may of overreacted to ozzy because I thought he was just launching another argument. I started this time but just this time.

5. Will do, thank you.

6. You apologize for all the bad comments you left on all my posts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Ok, and here are my conditions.

1. Sorry, but I don't like people telling me what to do, especially people who like pointing out "it's obvious you have this mental illness" which I have seen Ozzy do to countless people.

2. Ok, sorry for that, I've randomly (wait, hang on) you said in a comment once "stop sucking on ozzys dick" completely randomly which started a fight, I'm not just gonna take that. But ok, I'll stop, i'll stick him on ignore.

3. I accept but just for wwe society, I like responding with gifs and pic. (don't know if you're talking about arguments or normal conversations)

4. Ok, I may of overreacted to ozzy because I thought he was just launching another argument. I started this time but just this time.

5. Will do, thank you.

6. You apologize for all the bad comments you left on all my posts.

Apologies, but it all turned out good as a result of that.

Quick Reply

Latest