The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HCAssistant93
Seems to me keele have no order about it and just send things out randomly!

For me, no news is good news with them. Most of their interview invites go out in Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh so most of the interviews have been given out. Are you aware how many given out or left to give out???
Original post by ruhullah
Ohh so most of the interviews have been given out. Are you aware how many given out or left to give out???

No no I didn't say that.

I said it seems that few have been given out and most get given in Feb time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ruhullah
Ohh ok so all the interviews will be given out by Feb and if u don't get an interview then it's pretty much rejection u will hear in Feb. Is that correct???

Can't garuntee that's what's going to happen, just what happened a few years ago
Just one question does the uni have dates where they send a certain number of interviews or do they just send one or 2 everyday till March
i received an invitation to interview yesterday! it's on the 6th of january! time to brush up on my maths skills! :smile:
Reply 425
Original post by EmBem03
i received an invitation to interview yesterday! it's on the 6th of january! time to brush up on my maths skills! :smile:

What were your stats?
I find the way keele are doing it really disconcerting haha. It seems like you never know what's coming!

Still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview at keele 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lana alnusair
Got an interview at keele 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stats mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
720 UKCAT
5A* 3A's at IGCSE
4A*s at A level
Taking a gap year
2 weeks work experience+ volunteering
Urs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wahhhhhh I want to hear?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello all! I have an interview at Keele on Monday!! I know it is MMI and have done as much preparation i think is possible! What else though would you recommend? Also, what advice can anyone give on the maths admissions test, I am quite nervous about that! Very nervous but very excited too!!!
Hey all,

2nd year Keele medical student here. Congrats to all of you who have had interviews/have ones coming up :smile: to those who haven't heard yet - Do. Not. Panic! Wanted to post here to see if anyone needed any help or advice, even if it's just hearing about my interview process etc at Keele. Good luck to you all :smile:
Original post by bailey432
Hey all,

2nd year Keele medical student here. Congrats to all of you who have had interviews/have ones coming up :smile: to those who haven't heard yet - Do. Not. Panic! Wanted to post here to see if anyone needed any help or advice, even if it's just hearing about my interview process etc at Keele. Good luck to you all :smile:

Hi there, thanks for the offering to help. I was just wonderng how should i prepare for the MMI? also, are there any role playing stations, and if so, what are the examiners looking for in these stations?
Reply 434
Hey all,

Hello!!!! I haven't heard from Keele yet....:frown: but in terms of getting an invite, do you know anything about the UKCAT threshold for the "academic excellence" part of the selction process?
Original post by rdj98
Hello!!!! I haven't heard from Keele yet....:frown: but in terms of getting an invite, do you know anything about the UKCAT threshold for the "academic excellence" part of the selction process?

UKCAT is only used in cases where they can't decide on a candidate, the only threshold is the lower 2 deciles which is really low. They said this in the open day, the UKCAT isn't something to be concerned about because they hardly use it at all. Hope this helped!!
Hey all,

Hello, thank you for offering to help! I have my interview tomorrow and am quite nervous for the maths admissions test as there is only one sample paper so don't feel prepared. What is it like? And what last minute tips would you suggest?
I got an interview tomorrow as well, really nervous about this whole thing. I've never done an MMI before. :frown:
Reply 438
Original post by <3 Biochemistry
I got an interview tomorrow as well, really nervous about this whole thing. I've never done an MMI before. :frown:

Plse share your MMI experience
Keele wishing me a merry Christmas and me thinking it's an interview. My heart was pounding

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending