The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Family are a nightmare.

I am fed up of Christmas tbh but I have bought a few things which im glad about.

i know what you mean, i can't stand christmas anymore tbh. just want to get it over and done with
I had such a good day but it's been ruined by a certain douchebag. :colonhash:

But I'm also sad because I want to buy a new liquid lipstick from Sephora but I don't have £75 for the minimum order.
Original post by Goaded
I had such a good day but it's been ruined by a certain douchebag. :colonhash:

But I'm also sad because I want to buy a new liquid lipstick from Sephora but I don't have £75 for the minimum order.

liquid lipstick?
Just had a big mac and fries, well worth it and good start to the day!
Original post by chelseafreak
liquid lipstick?

It's like... a lipstick but in a lipgloss tube? Like, it kinda has a dofer applicator, they tend to be really pigmented and matte, but you also get glossier versions. They last ages on the lips. :smile: I guess some of the most famous are the Anastasia Beverly Hills ones, although I'd like one of the Kat Von D ones. They look like this:

Spoiler

Original post by Goaded
It's like... a lipstick but in a lipgloss tube? Like, it kinda has a dofer applicator, they tend to be really pigmented and matte, but you also get glossier versions. They last ages on the lips. :smile: I guess some of the most famous are the Anastasia Beverly Hills ones, although I'd like one of the Kat Von D ones. They look like this:

Spoiler

i see, is this why women don't tend to have to reapply lipstick after drinking? that may sound dense of me but have wondered
i see, is this why women don't tend to have to reapply lipstick after drinking? that may sound dense of me but have wondered

For me a lot lol. Or if I use lip liner it fades less/better :-)
Original post by Goaded
For me a lot lol. Or if I use lip liner it fades less/better :-)

fair enough. i just noticed when i go on nights out women with lipstick never reapply it and i thought "how?" tbf i notice a lot of stuff most normal people don't think about
fair enough. i just noticed when i go on nights out women with lipstick never reapply it and i thought "how?" tbf i notice a lot of stuff most normal people don't think about

My friend Dan constantly asks me the same stuff, I get it haha!
Original post by Goaded
My friend Dan constantly asks me the same stuff, I get it haha!

well at least i'm not the only one then :smile:
Reply 8530
Still in pain and tired. Emotions more or less angry (probably hangry) and kinda in pain :s-smilie:
Despondent
Happiiiiiiiii I got rid of all the nasty weight from days of not eating so good. Of course I did I'm the mfkin boss
Amazingly grateful and happy :smile:
Hopeless tbh :smile:
Stressed af.
Hungry and tired :mad:
Reply 8537
Original post by drowzee

Do you like sardines

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee

It's okay jaan, I will feed you freshly cooked samosas