The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Branch: Adult Nursing

Uni(s) applying to:
SHU UCS UEA ARU Hertfordshire

Relevant experience/extra info: Hospital ward nursing assistant for a year. St John Ambulance first aider for 2 years
[QUOTE="crazycrazy;61375545"]
Original post by Nat3001

Thank you, could I ask how long you had to wait for the offer to com through

I had my interview on Friday 11th and they called with my offer on the Tuesday morning while I was Christmas shopping.
Reply 1462
Has anyone had their interview at City University London? I attended tests and awaiting invitation for the interviews. Can someone please tell me what sorts of questions to expect? I have applied for PG Dip Adult nursing but any sort of nursing interview whether PGdip or undergraduate will help

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh god I've not heard anything :/ xx
Original post by beckyyhenderson
Ah thanks for that! I sent my form off exactly three weeks ago now but I suppose with the holidays coming it'll be longer to wait. Congrats on your offer 😊

I applied 6 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything from them so I'm hoping they'll get back to me with something soon!
Original post by savauk
Has anyone had their interview at City University London? I attended tests and awaiting invitation for the interviews. Can someone please tell me what sorts of questions to expect? I have applied for PG Dip Adult nursing but any sort of nursing interview whether PGdip or undergraduate will help

Thanks

Hi I've got my tests tomorrow could I ask how they were like please
[QUOTE="Nat3001;61392475"]
Original post by crazycrazy

I had my interview on Friday 11th and they called with my offer on the Tuesday morning while I was Christmas shopping.

Thank you! I had my interview on Friday they did say if you got a place you would get a phone call later in the evening. I didn't get one so assuming not got a place 😞
Original post by emmawebb
Hey, sorry to hear about Chester. I also got a rejection from them before an interview and it really threw me back and upset me. But i have interviews for my other 4. What branch are you looking to study? Im looking to do childrens nursing xx

Hi,
I'm planning on studying adult nursing. Hopefully I get some interviews
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I had my interview the same day as you!!! I got an offer on monday xx

I've had an offer for September 2016 (adult nursing) - what have you got an offer for?
Original post by Bamber73
I've had an offer for September 2016 (adult nursing) - what have you got an offer for?

Same!!!!
Original post by kirstyboobyer
Same!!!!

Brilliant. I live in Darlington so will be travelling up everyday. What about you? Have you got offers from anywhere else?
Original post by Bamber73
Brilliant. I live in Darlington so will be travelling up everyday. What about you? Have you got offers from anywhere else?

I'm from northern ireland! And nope only offer so far
Original post by laylaaa_xx
Hi you heard anything from UoB yet?? :smile:

Have you heard anything yet, I'm still nothing :frown:
Original post by Luce0506
Have you heard anything yet, I'm still nothing :frown:

Yes I heard back on Friday unfortunately I got rejected :frown: you should hear back after the holidays now since they don't get back to you in the holidays :smile:
Yes I heard back on Friday unfortunately I got rejected :frown: you should hear back after the holidays now since they don't get back to you in the holidays :smile:

Oh Im sorry to hear that :frown: I don't feel very hopeful about mine, I started speaking about dogs so... Good luck with your other choices!
Original post by Luce0506
Oh Im sorry to hear that :frown: I don't feel very hopeful about mine, I started speaking about dogs so... Good luck with your other choices!

You should be fine I'm just glad I've got an offer! I should be going to Wolverhampton hopefully :smile:
I've had interviews at both Carlisle and Teeside, got an offer from Carlisle but really want to go to Teeside but don't find out untill March sooooo long
hi I have an interview with Canterbury Christ church university in January next year for September 2016 intake, I am going to be studying adult nursing just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on the interview as I have been asked to be there all day, to say I'm nervous is an understatement
thanks
You should be fine I'm just glad I've got an offer! I should be going to Wolverhampton hopefully :smile:

Congrats on your offer, I know someone at Wolverhampton and she loves it! I had an offer for East anglia so it's made me feel better. When was your interview for Bham, was it the 9th of Dec? :smile:
Hi I have an interview/test day at Hertfordshire on the 6th January and I just wanted to know how the maths and English tests were and what the pass mark !!! :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending