The Student Room Group

Stupidest things you have done while drunk?

just for fun

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me sang Justin Bieber Baby in just my boxer shorts.
I don't really do stupid things when I'm drunk. I say many stupid things, though.
Ur mom.
Reply 4
stupid?

- used to take the taxi signs and collect them all
- used to go to the bar in clubs and wait for someone to turn around when they buy a few drinks then id grab one and walk off
- someone dropped a bag of weed so me and my mate grabbed it and then walked away fast
- tried to pull up plants in the posher halls to take back to our cheap ones
- Got told off my campus security and I started to tell him he couldn't tell me off as I am Lady Gaga.
- Taking Ket.

lots of stuff. I was an idiot... I think it was moronic to do that ****... don't do it anymore these days as I have matured :u:
Original post by CasperlEE
me sang Justin Bieber Baby in just my boxer shorts.

i do that sober
Reply 6
Ran around a house party with the shower gel from my gym bag (went there straight and showered), smeared it over my hands and asked people to smell it. :redface:

Spoiler

Get arrested for attempted burglary. Night in the cells and a caution for a more minor offence. Arresting officer as we left the next morning: "I wish all criminals were as polite and well-mannered as you two".
Reply 9
Haha I was absolutely hammered and started the night by throwing vodka in my friends' eye. Then things got weird.

It was a house party and I went to the toilet and put the entire loo roll into the toilet and apparently I went round bringing people into the toilet to show them as of it was some achievement

Spoiler

Original post by CasperlEE
just for fun

Lost my virginity, got a stupid tattoo, woke up my boss at 4 am to give him a phone rant... the list goes on and on
Reply 12
Told my best friend I fancied his sister.
Reply 13
A friend who was also drunk put me in zip tie handcuffs. They couldn't get them off me so they were gonna cut them off and in my drunken stupor I thought they meant they were going to cut off my hands, so they found me an hour or so later hiding under a bed in tears :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
A couple of friends of mine stole a banner/poster thing from McDonald's and made a waterslide for us that was cool too
Tbh, I'm not that bad a drunk from that point of view....

I did see the police up ahead and then kick a sign over (was only 17, so an immature idiot) and then ball "f*** the police!" To which I duly got a written warning (only an issue of you re-offend).

Agree to go to a strip club with the boys when in a relationship. When a snapchat was taken (phones are banned but my friend got a really short video in) that didn't go down great with her admittedly but meh. I survived.

My friends are far worse, absolute liabilities.

Taking £500 out for a 'full-service'.
Jumping balconies from 5 stories up. I'd been passed out and just woke up at like 8pm (abroad, lads holiday) and was sober (well as sober as you ever are on holiday) and walked around and opened the door. Thank god I wasn't drunk.

Many people I know have been picked up by the police, found in random places.

Two of my friends drove to Newcastle (couple hours drive) and back smashed when 17 as one had experienced a breakup. 17 year old me found this story very amusing but now I just think thank god they didn't kill anyone. I've become so boring...

I remember my friend dropping me off after a party mid-morning. He had no top on, sunglasses not properly on and slurring his speech badly (mum noticed I was still drunk) and he just drove off. My mum went mental at me for accepting that lift once I'd sobered up.

The most stupid thing I ever did (just remembered) undoubtedly is to do my neknomination.

Downed 35cl of vodka plus 60% Absinthe to fill a pint glass. Disasterous decision.

That's the things I can remember off the top of my head.
Gave 50 quid to a homeless guy then offered my room for him to stay in. Apparently I'm really nice when I'm drunk?
I chatted up a 30 year old at my uncles wedding. She was eating out of my hand... The what Ifs.
Original post by Sae.HH
Ran around a house party with the shower gel from my gym bag (went there straight and showered), smeared it over my hands and asked people to smell it. :redface:

I've actually done that before and I tried to give my friends dog a bath with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had too much red wine, and I cried because all the pictures I took of myself were ugly. I'm pathetic :lol:

Quick Reply