The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolly786786
Hi guys,

I've had an unconditional offer from Leicester and a conditional offer from Leeds (AAA) so far :biggrin: still waiting on Nottingham, Birmingham and Warwick.
All the courses I have applied for are straight LLB law btw

Congrats :smile:
Still waiting for UCL and Durham. It's killing me :frown: :biggrin:
I don't think I'm gonna get an offer from Bristol after my LNAT. It went horribly :frown: does anyone know the minimum mark out of 42 they look for, considering they aren't as competitive as UCL?
Original post by Bobkata
Congrats :smile:
Still waiting for UCL and Durham. It's killing me :frown: :biggrin:

thank you :smile:

aah the wait is the worst! hopefully they come through soon :biggrin:
still waiting on durham, ucl, kcl and birmingham and it's killing me too :frown:
sent in my application on 17th nov and got an offer from warwick 7 days later, but only took my lnats on 17th dec

any idea how long these unis take to reply after lnats??
Reply 804
Original post by anitatoz
still waiting on durham, ucl, kcl and birmingham and it's killing me too :frown:
sent in my application on 17th nov and got an offer from warwick 7 days later, but only took my lnats on 17th dec

any idea how long these unis take to reply after lnats??

Congrats!
Can i ask what your AS grades are and what your A2 predictiond are?
Are you an international student or an local student?
Original post by Cewhite
Congrats!
Can i ask what your AS grades are and what your A2 predictiond are?
Are you an international student or an local student?

thanks! i'm an international student. i'm still waiting for my results, and my predicted grades sent in are confidential so i don't know them :frown: but i'm guessing they're AAA or AAB at worst. the A levels we do here are supposedly harder than in the UK, so i don't know if they'll take that into consideration.
thanks! i'm an international student. i'm still waiting for my results, and my predicted grades sent in are confidential so i don't know them :frown: but i'm guessing they're AAA or AAB at worst. the A levels we do here are supposedly harder than in the UK, so i don't know if they'll take that into consideration.

I'm still waiting for a reply from exactly the same Universities as you! I got an offer from Liverpool 3 days after sending it off. We wont hear back now till after Christmas, maybe even February.
My first choicee is UCL.

What exam board are your A-levels? Because, it thought they would be to the same standard in all the countries.
Reply 808
Just received an offer from Leeds :smile: also got an interview for UCL last week for Law with Hispanic Law!
Original post by ds1998
Just received an offer from Leeds :smile: also got an interview for UCL last week for Law with Hispanic Law!

Congrats :smile: when did you send off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 810
Original post by Bobkata
Congrats :smile: when did you send off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I think my school sent it off on the 23rd Nov so nearly a month ago
GOT AN OFFER FROM DURHAM!! I'm at a party and just checked UCAS Track out of habit. Time to get another drink to celebrate :biggrin:
Original post by LoveToArgue
GOT AN OFFER FROM DURHAM!! I'm at a party and just checked UCAS Track out of habit. Time to get another drink to celebrate :biggrin:

Woooooooow!!! Congraaaats! When did you send off your application? Just became excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from Exeter FINALLY. Now just waiting on Bristol - for some reason Exeter gave me an AAB offer?? That's quite low and my predicted are quite a bit higher?
Original post by Bobkata
Woooooooow!!! Congraaaats! When did you send off your application? Just became excited :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application off back in September :biggrin: a great early Christmas present!!
I just got an Unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham to study Law!! Very happy.
Just got an offer from Leeds!!:biggrin:

Still waiting on Warwick and Nottingham though:s-smilie:
Reply 817
Original post by hudamh
I just got an Unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham to study Law!! Very happy.

Wow well done - I just got a conditional offer for Law. Has given me faith in that my LNAT didn't go as badly as I had imagined...! Where else did you apply?
Reply 818
Got an unconditional for Glasgow which is nice :smile:
Original post by Topo15
Got an unconditional for Glasgow which is nice :smile:

May I ask did it come through on ucas track about 11.30?

Latest

Trending

Trending