The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Best Accommodation

Would like to know peoples different opinions on the accommodation at Sussex, I want a hall with a good social side but maybe an en suite too? Ive heard Northfield is the nicest/newest but is not very social as many internationals and they keep themselves to themselves
Avoid stanmer. Lewes court phase 2 is probably your best bet

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Tbh since the people change every year it's hard to tell which accomodations are the best for social life
I've heard east slope is generally the 'party' halls. Not many halls are en-suite but the bathrooms aren't communal. (Thank god- 2 years of boarding school communal showers). Swanborough's good- good size room, big en-suite.
Northfield has bigger rooms than swanb, swanb is alot more central tho
I'm a first year in Lewes Court Phase 1, we don't have an ensuite but there's only 5 of us, 2 toilets, a shower and a bath. It's really nice and I could provide pictures of the general accommodation if anyone was curious, as when I looked around there wasn't much on the website.
However, I'd recommend going for whatever you can afford and where you like the look of. Any halls can be sociable, my BEST advice is to knock on everybody's door on the first day and invite them round in the evening for a gathering.
Reply 6
Original post by harrietw1
Would like to know peoples different opinions on the accommodation at Sussex, I want a hall with a good social side but maybe an en suite too? Ive heard Northfield is the nicest/newest but is not very social as many internationals and they keep themselves to themselves

SAME! I want en suite but I've heard most of them are filled with unsocial international students who don't know how to speak in english! :frown: Not trying to be horrible though.
Original post by ChloeLouisee
I'm a first year in Lewes Court Phase 1, we don't have an ensuite but there's only 5 of us, 2 toilets, a shower and a bath. It's really nice and I could provide pictures of the general accommodation if anyone was curious, as when I looked around there wasn't much on the website.
However, I'd recommend going for whatever you can afford and where you like the look of. Any halls can be sociable, my BEST advice is to knock on everybody's door on the first day and invite them round in the evening for a gathering.

hi, i also looking at sussex accommodation and it'd be so useful to me if you could provide some pics of the rooms at sussex accommodation! on the website the pics are very limited, only 1 small pic of the inside of each room. anyway, it would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest