Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Sure I'll be on in about 504 hours.

Thx bbz, I'll put it in my calendar
I will cut you Dirty.

Gettin lippy nowadays.
Anyone want a game?
Probably be on in the evening.

Does anyone know if I can make a new PSN account and still use my free trial with it? Also I will lose all my game progress won't I?
Reply 1764
Original post by Wilfred Little
Probably be on in the evening.

Does anyone know if I can make a new PSN account and still use my free trial with it? Also I will lose all my game progress won't I?

Yeah, why do you want to make a new one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Yeah, why do you want to make a new one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I don't like the name of my current one and I may as well do it now while I am only about 5% into the games I've got.

I have been enjoying FIFA this year tbh.

Oh and how long after a new FIFA/PES comes out is online supported? Or does everyone just move on to the newer ones so there will be nobody to play on the previous year's game?
(edited 8 years ago)
Because I don't like the name of my current one and I may as well do it now while I am only about 5% into the games I've got.

Oh and how long after a new FIFA/PES comes out is online supported? Or does everyone just move on to the newer ones so there will be nobody to play on the previous year's game?

Okay well if you wanna play clubs or something, we can buy you the stat boosts so you aren't a poverty 75 player :smile:

Not certain on how long online servers stay active, although pretty much everybody moves to the next game.
It's bloody awful - barely ever any changes but people can't help buying them so they still make the sales.
Reply 1767

Oh I hear you.

Playing Pro Clubs with these lot is just fun, a lot of banter. Make sure you use your mic though.

Um, pretty much everyone moves on to the newer version as soon as the game comes out. I always have so I wouldn't really know, but a few people still do play Fifa 15 - may be that it'll be a little harder to find an opponent.

Do you have Fifa 16?

& are you wondering about your playstation plus membership?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can play online on a new FIFA game as soon as you get it
Original post by Dirtybit
You can play online on a new FIFA game as soon as you get it

lolol, I meant the previous year's game once a new FIFA is out.

Original post by SA-1
Do you have Fifa 16?

& are you wondering about your playstation plus membership?

All sorted now, just made another account. Yeah, came with the PS4.
lolol, I meant the previous year's game once a new FIFA is out.

I see, you can always play online on the previous years along as people also playing it so you can be matched to them
On tonight then?

Dirtybit not needed :wink:
I'm going back as ST
Thank the lawd.
Original post by difeo
The forward, named by some sources as Lubio, was last seen storming off the pitch having received a red card for a violent tackle.
It is alleged that he then launched a torrent of abuse at winger Eden Difeo, saying "stop being a faggot difeo" and "I'll cut you bitch". Captain Andreas Dirtybit attempted to calm him, but it was too late: "hope you lose faggots, I refuse to play with you".

Lel. :biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Thank the lawd.

Is that because I'm good up front or because I'm garbage in CAM? :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Is that because I'm garbage up front or because I'm garbage in CAM? :frown:

You said it, not me.
Original post by Rk2k14
You said it, not me.

Would've appreciated you saying both to be honest :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
Would've appreciated you saying both to be honest :frown:

Dw, Weezüs will fill the void left behind.
Original post by Rk2k14
Dw, Weezüs will fill the void left behind.

We're screwed...
Original post by Lúcio
We're screwed...

We weren't screwed last night. :u:

Weezüs mirin that Mahrez MOTM performance.

Quick Reply

Latest