The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Hi just wondering who has heard from Cardiff yet about interviews??
Reply 481
Those who have applied to MMU and Leeds, did you receive acknowledgement emails? I know not all uni's send them but I just thought I'd check as I haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks
Reply 482
Original post by Nika15
Those who have applied to MMU and Leeds, did you receive acknowledgement emails? I know not all uni's send them but I just thought I'd check as I haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks

I applied to MMU but haven't heard anything from them at all yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nika15

Thanks

I sent off my application a couple of weeks ago and haven't had an acknowledgement email from Leeds either
(edited 8 years ago)
At the interview for brighton did they check you had a weeks work experience as i will not have a weeks work experience before the interview!
Reply 485
Original post by charlottedoddd
Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago

How did the interview go? I have one at Notts in Jan and am really worried about what the group task is :/
Original post by Trouble234
Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.

Hi have you got an offer from liverpool yet?? My interview was 4th november and i feel like i should have heard by now!? Thanks!
Original post by g1raffe
Hi just wondering who has heard from Cardiff yet about interviews??

Nope I have heard nothing from them yet..
Original post by Ali43
Thank you. And no I heard at the end of last week. Have you heard anything else?[/QUOe

Hiya, have you got an offer from liverpool yet? I had my interview for them on the 4th of November and have heard nothing yet... :/
Original post by Barchoka
Hi, can you tell me ho qwick did they sand acknowledgement email. I send my apliction about two weeks ago and didn't heard from them yet.

Uclan took a few hours, york was a few days after I applied x
Original post by OwaisB
Anyone heard anything from Worcester ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a Conditional Offer for Worcester!
Reply 491
Original post by CarlaGriffin
I have a Conditional Offer for Worcester!

Well done ! That's great! How was the interview? Was it a long day thing or 1 vs 1 or group ? Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an offer for BSc physiotherapy at UEA? I had an email saying they cannot tell me till February. Or does every physio applicant get this?
Reply 493
On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the nhs funding stuff works at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Physio1998
Has anyone had an offer for BSc physiotherapy at UEA? I had an email saying they cannot tell me till February. Or does every physio applicant get this?

When I sent off my application on 23rd October, 6 days later I got an email from UEA saying that my application may be considered as part of a gathered field. That is all I have heard from them so far!
Do you know why they can't tell you until February?
Original post by OwaisB
On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the nhs funding stuff works at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is some information on here which I found useful: http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/816.aspx

You can start applying for the funding at the beginning of March I believe!
Reply 496
Received an interview invitation for Keele !! Really pleased :smile:
I applied for Leeds about two weeks ago, as well. And I just receive Christmas wishes email and acknowledge in the same time from them.
Original post by N97
How did the interview go? I have one at Notts in Jan and am really worried about what the group task is :/

The interview seemed very different to the other interview I've been to, much more structured. I can't say what it was of if yours would even be the same but I wouldn't worry about the group task, hope it goes well for you!
Reply 499
Original post by Barchoka
I applied for Leeds about two weeks ago, as well. And I just receive Christmas wishes email and acknowledge in the same time from them.

I got this email too, my heart stopped thinking it was an invite/rejection!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending