@hayles101
Any news from your sauces?
Reply 701
Original post by Mo De Lemone
^You must be trolling Dirtybit?

Original post by sr90
Wtf?

A quick Google search would have shown him they were in the PL for 12 years 😐
Anyone know how to embed a video from facebook?
Reply 704
Anyone know how to embed a video from facebook?

Don't think you can
ah well
Reply 706
ah well

Just post the link
I'm ashamed to have entered the Twitter merry-go-round.
Reply 709
Could Jose really do better with the current squad?
I don't think so.

Fellani was invisible again
LVG has gone
Original post by itsmyname
LVG has gone

No he has not :angry:

You got my hopes up, i turned on SSN and saw nothing and died a little inside :frown:
No seriously, you guys are actually the worst.
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
No he has not :angry:

You got my hopes up, i turned on SSN and saw nothing and died a little inside :frown:

This is a sad state of affairs.

I think it's time for change, but I'm not sat here waiting for his sacking.

All I want is a bit of clarity as to what the situation is, I want ether for the board to come out and stick with him or get him gone.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
No seriously, you guys are actually the worst.

What did I do :redface:
Original post by zKlown
This is a sad state of affairs.

I think it's time for change, but I'm not sat here waiting for his sacking.

All I want is a bit of clarity as to what the situation is, I want ether for the board to come out and stick with him or get him gone.

I went on Twitter and everyone there is acting like he's about to go but theres nothing on Sky :colondollar:

I'm on the same boat as you tbh, In my mind atm I think I believe the articles which say that he has been given the Stoke game to prove himself.

The silence could be interpreted as meaning much more than saying something but then again all we need is clarity lol
Moyes doesn't change a thing. We're still not a sacking club except under extreme circumstances. Moyes was an extreme case. LvG isn't, yet. No matter how people want to say that he's fully lost the dressing room like they're a ****ing fly on the wall. Not one mother****er knows what's really going on.
When breaking news appears on the BBC and it's about the IAAF. :redface:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Moyes doesn't change a thing. We're still not a sacking club except under extreme circumstances. Moyes was an extreme case. LvG isn't, yet. No matter how people want to say that he's fully lost the dressing room like they're a ****ing fly on the wall. Not one mother****er knows what's really going on.

We're not a sacking club, because we had the best manager in the game at the helm for 26 years. He has retired and now we're the same as everybody else. The manager will go if results are not at a top standard.

Many United fans need to learn to accept this. Even though Arsenal have not had the same success as United, their fans will also go through the same thing when Wenger finally decides to retire.

You're completley right that nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes. We can only see what is happening on the pitch and it's not good enough. Expectations shouldn't completley drop off the cliff for this club. Especially not when so much money has been spent.
Original post by NathanW18
We're not a sacking club, because we had the best manager in the game at the helm for 26 years. He has retired and now we're the same as everybody else. The manager will go if results are not at a top standard.

Many United fans need to learn to accept this. Even though Arsenal have not had the same success as United, their fans will also go through the same thing when Wenger finally decides to retire.

You're completley right that nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes. We can only see what is happening on the pitch and it's not good enough. Expectations shouldn't completley drop off the cliff for this club. Especially not when so much money has been spent.

26 years. You only have to look at his early years here to see that we weren't a sacking club even before he became great.

Latest