FB_20151222_19_44_14_Saved_Picture.jpg

Scroll to see replies

But Israel never did anything bad.
Original post by Skip_Snip

Nice joke.
Original post by Skip_Snip

killing thousands of palestines people was good . ???????
for killing our lord jesus christ superstar
Does ireland think (if the shoe was on the other foot) that palestinians care about kuffar like them
Original post by EccentricDiamond
Does ireland think (if the shoe was on the other foot) that palestinians care about kuffar like them

Funny, the same can be said about Jews and Goyim.
@Illiberal Liberal

Thoughts on this gesture? :smile:
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
Funny, the same can be said about Jews and Goyim.

Funny that

jews are not the biggest security threat to goyim.

Jews did not attack Goyim in paris, 9/11, 7/7 etc etc etc

Jews do not teach hatred of goyim in their schools and synagogues

jews are not systematically raping and grooming thens of thousands of goyim children.

Jews are not the biggest threat to human existance since the nazis

...... Jews have consistently shown they are our allies especially with intelligence sharing.
Original post by Radical Don Juan
@Illiberal Liberal

Thoughts on this gesture? :smile:

I'm going to need a source rather than a random photo that I can't draw any particular conclusions from.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I'm going to need a source rather than a random photo that I can't draw any particular conclusions from.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/councillor-pulls-down-israeli-flag-at-childrens-sailing-event-30444245.html

I'm hazarding a guess that the story will be 'flags taken down from flag pole and replaced with other flags.'

It really does seem to be de rigour for the extreme left to target Israel because it's an American ally.

I notice they never question why many middle eastern nations are so backward.

I don't support boycotting Israeli sportsmen etc.

Keep politics out of it; these were U16s for crying out loud.

That being said, let's compare the effects of the BDS movement with, say, sanctions on Iran. I would argue the former has more merits than the latter, yet the human cost is incomparable (one example of what I'm talking about). A flag being taken down is not comparable to an ordinary Iranian not being to get the life-saving medicine they require, not that the latter justifies the former, of course - but I make the comparison in the context of a stronger anti-BDS movement than an anti-sanctions movement (or even awareness of the effects).
I don't support boycotting Israeli sportsmen etc.

Keep politics out of it; these were U16s for crying out loud.

That being said, let's compare the effects of the BDS movement with, say, sanctions on Iran. I would argue the former has more merits than the latter, yet the human cost is incomparable (one example of what I'm talking about). A flag being taken down is not comparable to an ordinary Iranian not being to get the life-saving medicine they require, not that the latter justifies the former, of course - but I make the comparison in the context of a stronger anti-BDS movement than an anti-sanctions movement (or even awareness of the effects).

I can see why you dislike Israel (not even taking the piss).
Funny that

jews are not the biggest security threat to goyim.

Jews did not attack Goyim in paris, 9/11, 7/7 etc etc etc

Jews do not teach hatred of goyim in their schools and synagogues

jews are not systematically raping and grooming thens of thousands of goyim children.

Jews are not the biggest threat to human existance since the nazis

...... Jews have consistently shown they are our allies especially with intelligence sharing.

It isn't proof that they can't hate;

Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.
(Soferim 15)
(edited 8 years ago)
Better take all the flags down. Cmon people what country doesn't have skeletons in its closet . Time to stop hating on israel.
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
It isn't proof that they can't hate;
"“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.”"(Soferim 15)

Fortunately no jews seem to practice this. i have no problems with jews who seem to live in the west peacefully and respect our laws and way of life, we never hear a peep from them and that goes for sikhs and hindus and buddhists too

Have no problem with them at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Fortunately no jews seem to practice this. i have no problems with jews who seem to live in the west peacefully and respect our laws and way of life.

Have no problem with them at all.

Nor do I. The same should be said about Muslims.
Original post by gnomes&knights
nor do i. The same should be said about muslims.

hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Original post by Radical Don Juan
I can see why you dislike Israel (not even taking the piss).

I wouldn't even say I dislike Israel, I just find some of their actions unconscionable. I have absolutely no particular fondness for the Arab nations, I assure you, and 9 times out of 10 support Israel over Syria/Egypt etc. But the situation in the Occupied Territories is just too asymmetrical for me to support Israel there. Israel is keen to tell the world how superior they are to their Arab neighbours, with their democracy and Arabs in all echelons in Israeli society, and I agree, but they can't then complain if they are held to a higher standard than their neighbours that they are so keen to proclaim superiority over.

But if I were a Jew living in Israel I don't doubt that I would be a die-hard Zionist.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending