The Student Room Group

AS- Doing all three sciences at as level right now!

OMG so the last time I posted was when I was doing my GCSEs and managed to get really good grades thank god. but now its been a couple of months doing AS and I am honest to god struggling (I think) for those who have done these sciences what would you recommend? I want to make the most of these Christmas holidays,
All suggestions are appreciated greatly,
THANKS GUYS!!
-
Runningcat
Reply 1
Original post by runningcat
OMG so the last time I posted was when I was doing my GCSEs and managed to get really good grades thank god. but now its been a couple of months doing AS and I am honest to god struggling (I think) for those who have done these sciences what would you recommend? I want to make the most of these Christmas holidays,
All suggestions are appreciated greatly,
THANKS GUYS!!
-
Runningcat

Dunno mate stem master race never struggles
Original post by RonnieRJ
Dunno mate stem master race never struggles

This.

Simply put if you're struggling please remedy this problem quickly. You don't choose the STEM, the STEM chooses you. If you are not fit for STEM, we will have to revoke your membership.
You sound like my parents. Why do most people think STEM= doctor T^T

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by indigobluesss
You sound like my parents. Why do most people think STEM= doctor T^T

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medicine isn't STEM bruh.

There's STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine) but nah, otherwise we might as well have massive acronyms to suit everyone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by High Stakes
Medicine isn't STEM bruh.

There's STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine) but nah, otherwise we might as well have massive acronyms to suit everyone.

I think you misunderstood my point, well nvm~
Reply 6
This.

Simply put if you're struggling please remedy this problem quickly. You don't choose the STEM, the STEM chooses you. If you are not fit for STEM, we will have to revoke your membership.

Yeah exactly.

STEM master race finds science to be like second nature. You can't struggle when you do science. :u:
Original post by indigobluesss
I think you misunderstood my point, well nvm~

Excuse me?

*triggered*

What do you mean, misunderstood? Huh?

Nah I'm jking. I do get what you mean. The misconception that STEM subjects are strictly to get people into medicine. Just wanted to clarify the point that medicine isn't considered STEM anyway.
Excuse me?

*triggered*

What do you mean, misunderstood? Huh?

Nah I'm jking. I do get what you mean. The misconception that STEM subjects are strictly to get people into medicine. Just wanted to clarify the point that medicine isn't considered STEM anyway.

What u chatting bruv

Medicine is the most important STEM out of all STEM duh
Do some work.

Getting a little ahead of yourself. OP should focus on A2 and their degree first.
Original post by thechemistress
What u chatting bruv

Medicine is the most important STEM out of all STEM duh

U GOT BEEF FAM? I'LL OBLITERATE U'Z DUH.

U GOT BEEF FAM? I'LL OBLITERATE U'Z DUH.

Dude, help. I got 5 STEM degrees and I'm not immediately rich, wat do??? should I have a child so he can get STEM degrees too??

OP: If you don't understand something get the teacher to clarify it. Keep up by making sure you understand everything, else the things you don't understand pile up.
Reply 12
Word for word what my dad said xD
Reply 13
This.

I hear thee. Pray that I am blessed by the STEM Lord.

Quick Reply

Latest