The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0123456543210
What exam board are your A-levels? Because, it thought they would be to the same standard in all the countries.

they're the singapore-cambridge GCE A levels, so it's slightly different!
Reply 821
Original post by Cholesta
May I ask did it come through on ucas track about 11.30?

Yeah, I got a track notification email about that time haha. In track the offer was sent at about 7pm though.
Original post by phiB
Wow well done - I just got a conditional offer for Law. Has given me faith in that my LNAT didn't go as badly as I had imagined...! Where else did you apply?

Thanks, and well done to you too. I I also applied to UCL, KCL, Durham and Liverpool (conditional offer).
Where else have you applied?
Original post by LoveToArgue
I sent my application off back in September :biggrin: a great early Christmas present!!

Well done :smile: I sent mine off in September too but I still haven't heard back from them, I just thought they'd assumed I'd applied to Oxbridge (which I have) and then wait until after January until all the Oxbridge offers/rejections are out of the way
Original post by Topo15
Yeah, I got a track notification email about that time haha. In track the offer was sent at about 7pm though.

Glasgow offer for law at 11.30 on track, last night and 5 this morning from the uni. 🍸
Original post by hudamh
I just got an Unconditional offer from the University of Birmingham to study Law!! Very happy.

Well Done! That's fantastic! Do you mind me asking your GCSE/AS and predicted grades - an unconditional is fantastic!
Reply 826
I got an AAA from York after my interview 2 days later and im really happy because thats where i want to go, but still waiting on bristol and warwick (not that it matters anymore!)
Just got my offer from UCL so shocked!!!!!
Original post by esmithy98

Well done! Still waiting to hear from them myself! Is that your first choice?
Original post by esmithy98

Wow! Congrats :smile: When did you send off your application and did your portico change? :biggrin:
Reply 830
Original post by hudamh
Thanks, and well done to you too. I I also applied to UCL, KCL, Durham and Liverpool (conditional offer).
Where else have you applied?

I applied to Bristol, Warwick, Cardiff and Liverpool - only have offers from the latter two and Birmingham so far!
Reply 831
Got 3 offers today for Manchester, Southampton and Exeter !
Just got a message from KCL asking to fill out the fee questionnaire ( to decide whether I'm an international or domestic student ). Normally I get the request to fill out the fee questionnaire after I receive an offer ( as it was twitch Warwick and QMUL ). So a bit confused, anyone know anything about this?
Don't know how but I've got all my offers already, rejected by Oxford but have offers from Bristol, Nottigham, Warwick and York
Original post by Lozzerpurple98
Don't know how but I've got all my offers already, rejected by Oxford but have offers from Bristol, Nottigham, Warwick and York

Well done, you must of done pretty well in your LNAT. When did you sit the LNAT and when did your universities give you a response?
Received conditional offers from University of York, University of Liverpool, and Lancaster University, just waiting to hear from Birmingham (sitting my LNAT on the 29th) and Queen Mary London :h:
Original post by Barnsworth
Well done, you must of done pretty well in your LNAT. When did you sit the LNAT and when did your universities give you a response?

I sat my LNAT on 8th October but I felt it went horrendously, I first heard from Warwick three weeks later, then rejected from Oxford in mid November. Nottigham and Bristol came 2 weeks ago on the same day and York I received on Friday after having an interview on the 8th December
Original post by Lozzerpurple98
I sat my LNAT on 8th October but I felt it went horrendously, I first heard from Warwick three weeks later, then rejected from Oxford in mid November. Nottigham and Bristol came 2 weeks ago on the same day and York I received on Friday after having an interview on the 8th December

Oh, were these conditional or unconditional offers? What grades do you need to get? Where do you think you'll go? And uhm, since Bristol & Nottingham gave you offers you must of done ok, or you're predicted good grades?
Original post by saule1116
Oxford, Durham (I know this uni will take its time to get back to me :biggrin: ), York, Leicester, and Oxford Brookes.

How did you get on with York?
Reply 839
How's everyone doing now?

I've got offers from Leeds, Exeter and Birmingham but rejected by UCL.

Just waiting on Bristol, have many of you heard back from them? Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending