Ur chances of getting in is unlikely. No point applying :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already got an offer :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by smegsxo

Omg well done! I just thought they accepted like outstanding grades so I wanted to tell you just in case you wasted a uni choice which you didn't! That's so good XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
Omg well done! I just thought they accepted like outstanding grades so I wanted to tell you just in case you wasted a uni choice which you didn't! That's so good XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Yeah I didn't expect to get the offer but :smile:
Reply 103

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty ****ed up of you to say there is "No point applying" especially since this person already holds an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by smegsxo

Just goes to show what being a **** to other people gets you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h3110
That's pretty ****ed up of you to say there is "No point applying" especially since this person already holds an offer...

Calm down. I know it sounded rude but I really didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want them to 'waste' a spot cos I thought LSE would want a couple of A*s and As for the GCSE results and at least AAB for A Levels.
It did sound very mean so I understand why you'd be angry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Calm down. I know it sounded rude but I really didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want them to 'waste' a spot cos I thought LSE would want a couple of A*s and As for the GCSE results and at least AAB for A Levels.
It did sound very mean so I understand why you'd be angry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Telling people that there is "No point applying :smile:" (especially with that sarcastic smiley face) is horrible and stupid. Please don't give anyone else advice on their uni applications.
Original post by h3110
Telling people that there is "No point applying :smile:" (especially with that sarcastic smiley face) is horrible and stupid. Please don't give anyone else advice on their uni applications.

He was just giving advice, he probably approached it in the wrong way but I can't see any malice behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
He was just giving advice, he probably approached it in the wrong way but I can't see any malice behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! Obviously I didn't write it in an appropriate way but I didn't mean it in a rude way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly! Obviously I didn't write it in an appropriate way but I didn't mean it in a rude way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you meant at least haha
Original post by Sacred Ground
I know what you meant at least haha

Haha thank you for understanding what I wrote lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saying guys - feel free to enter your details so you can compare with the rest of you cohort (for other uni's as well!!)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/london_school_of_economics_and_political_science
Just saw this thread! Got my LSE law unconditional on the 4th December. So glad because I'm pretty sure my LNAT essay was abysmal.
Reply 113
Original post by Killane
Just saw this thread! Got my LSE law unconditional on the 4th December. So glad because I'm pretty sure my LNAT essay was abysmal.

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LloydBraun24
Are you referring to undergraduate or postgraduate programs? I'm still waiting on the latter.

I got an MSc offer yesterday
Original post by Killane

Congrats!! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are? And LSE doesn't require LNAT I think?
Original post by Funmikan
Congrats!! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are? And LSE doesn't require LNAT I think?

I applied post A-level with A*A*A in history law and philosohy. Got AAAA at AS and dropped English Language.

Yeah it doesn't, just happy they've given me an offer because I doubt many other of my choices will!
Reply 117
I got into LSE! Is the maths level required for economics degree hard though?
I got an offer yesterday for maths with econ! When did people receive their offer holder packs ?
Offer for IR and History :smile: I'm over the moon!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending