The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FollowingJC24/7

Good Day!

Do you even think I'll read that?

No, I've seen enough of your ludicrous, idiotic, comments to make my judgement. I'm not wasting my time reading some bull**** you copied from some Christian website. You can't even admit your faith is an entire contradiction. Lmao.
Anybody who disagrees with same sex marriage is a backward homophobe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or religious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or alternatively just opposes marriage full stop.

It's not as if the two are mutually exclusive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Religious belief isn't a legitimate excuse for being homophobic.

Original post by anarchism101
Or alternatively just opposes marriage full stop.

Well yes I suppose. I hadn't considered that because I've never met anybody who is completely opposed to anybody getting married

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Howard
We do indeed. Even working in construction management we take the piss. I often answer my phone in a camp voice saying "good morning gay bathhouse" (after checking whose calling) It's just having a laugh really.

Tbf I'm an army cadet, so I agree:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Religious belief isn't a legitimate excuse for being homophobic.

Well yes I suppose. I hadn't considered that because I've never met anybody who is completely opposed to anybody getting married

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm yet to meet someone who is scared of gay people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
I'm yet to meet someone who is scared of gay people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phobia doesn't only mean fear, it means aversion too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So phobia now means dislike or disagree..... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
So phobia now means dislike or disagree..... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

With regard to homophobia yes, just like words like 'den' and 'ship' don't have their conventional meaning when used in other words

Posted from TSR Mobile
Respect the bible (book of Tim)

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Original post by The_Internet
Yes

Cool i want in... the only drawback is you can not push me off the tower!!!
Original post by Amankhanhussain
Pakistan . where it is banned already .

So it should not be a problem then... there is no same sex marriage so why are u even debating about it you hate them already???

Original post by Amankhanhussain
well then heterosexual is more natural. someone can't have happy life being homosexual. they have a lot problems than a heterosexual face.

Yes heterosexual is not more natural. Gays are also natural we were not born in test tubes for your information... Exacltly Homosexauls can not be happy because your people despise homosexuals and it is kinda of hard to be happy when you're being hated and could be killed if people find out you're gay. And i believe you should of packed you're bags a long time ago and hit the road running because you seem unhappy and running away from "YOUR" country would help alot.
Original post by Onde
I'm in favour of same-sex marriage being legal, although it might be inconvenient if I was in one.

How so???
Didn't vote because it's not for me to agree or disagree with. Or anyone else here.

Do what you want, doesn't affect me. :wink:
Original post by bardnnyc
Men shouldn't be penetrating each other's butts and women shouldn't do same with fake dicks to fellow women neither they be licking each others cracks.

Who says so? You? under what authority?
Original post by bardnnyc
I am a backward retrogressive homophobe and I'm phucking proud of it.

Men shouldn't be penetrating each other's butts and women shouldn't do same with fake dicks to fellow women neither they be licking each others cracks.

Why are people scared of being called homophobes?

Do you know why i am not liked by homophobes??? You obviously don't so i will tell you... Homophobes sre me as a bully because i go against thrre religion i thrn there own words against them. And i will use everything in my power to make you stop your posting. I do not use threats nor do i use swearing to do it. So turn around and walk away before your feelings get hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saxsan4
It doesn't harm anyone, Love is love and it is taking away rights from the LGBT community.

Well a punch is a punch. a jab is a jab. Gay men are 17 times more prone to have STD than hetrosexual , this should be one reason not to try gay sex .
Original post by NathanAllen
Do you know why i am not liked by homophobes??? You obviously don't so i will tell you... Homophobes sre me as a bully because i go against thrre religion i thrn there own words against them. And i will use everything in my power to make you stop your posting. I do not use threats nor do i use swearing to do it. So turn around and walk away before your feelings get hurt

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the right to hold my belief. I didn't in anyway constitute a threat to you. I have not bullied you.

What I say here online, I would repeat offline if need be. I can show my face if necessary.

Can you say same to me offline? Can you point at me and threaten me the way you are trying to do here?

Who is the bully? You or me?

Latest

Trending

Trending