The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lady Comstock
Who says so? You? under what authority?

Yes me, under the authority conferred on me by lady cumstock.
Original post by bardnnyc
Yes me, under the authority conferred on me by lady cumstock.

Thank you for recognising me as the Queen I am.
Original post by Nabdurrani
You are totally right! Man and women exist to procreate sex is not only for pleasure WOMEN DONT ONLY HAVE BOOBS to be abused its for child so that they can drink milk. These fag gots are retarded that is why homosexual are 17 times more likely .. wow 17 times to get SEXUALLY DEADLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE THAN HETROSEXUAL , ALSO THERE BLOOD IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE ENTIRE PLANET LOOL. watch out dont let gay blood enter you

I hope and pray that atleast one of your children is gay.
I have the right to hold my belief. I didn't in anyway constitute a threat to you. I have not bullied you.

What I say here online, I would repeat offline if need be. I can show my face if necessary.

Can you say same to me offline? Can you point at me and threaten me the way you are trying to do here?

Who is the bully? You or me?

I am not bullying you and your not bullying me nor is anyone threating anyone. I am stating why people are scared to be labeled a homophobe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well a punch is a punch. a jab is a jab. Gay men are 17 times more prone to have STD than hetrosexual , this should be one reason not to try gay sex .

Except the community with the largest number of HIV+ people is the heterosexual community. Funny that.
You are totally right! Man and women exist to procreate sex is not only for pleasure WOMEN DONT ONLY HAVE BOOBS to be abused its for child so that they can drink milk. These fag gots are retarded that is why homosexual are 17 times more likely .. wow 17 times to get SEXUALLY DEADLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE THAN HETROSEXUAL , ALSO THERE BLOOD IS NOT ACCEPTED IN THE ENTIRE PLANET LOOL. watch out dont let gay blood enter you

I might not agree with the contents of your post but I still retain and hold my opinion about homosexuality

I have friends who are gays and they are beautiful people and really nice. I will never attack any or bully any but when it comes to a man bumming his fellow man.

I don't accept that. It makes me uncomfortable. Would I go against anyone who does that...Absolutely not but if you ask my view on that...my reply would always be that it's something that makes me cringe.
I am a backward retrogressive homophobe and I'm phucking proud of it.

Men shouldn't be penetrating each other's butts and women shouldn't do same with fake dicks to fellow women neither they be licking each others cracks.

Why are people scared of being called homophobes?

Being homosexual does not mean you will inherently engage in anal sex or use strap-ons if you are a lesbian.

I find it perfectly hilarious how heterosexual people spend more time thinking about the sex we are apparently supposed to have than we do! Get on with your life. It doesn't impact on you and heterosexual couples engage in anal sex all the time.

Your sick man. Get checked your talking about yourself. Don't let this heterosexual STD infected blood touch you everyone... It is dangerous. And your wrong gay people can donate blood the same way heterosexuals can EVERYONE'S BLOOD IS TESTED FOR STD's. & OTHER DISEASES...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I might not agree with the contents of your post but I still retain and hold my opinion about homosexuality

I have friends who are gays and they are beautiful people and really nice. I will never attack any or bully any but when it comes to a man bumming his fellow man.

I don't accept that. It makes me uncomfortable. Would I go against anyone who does that...Absolutely not but if you ask my view on that...my reply would always be that it's something that makes me cringe.

Why any homosexual person would feel comfortable being friends with you I do not know. That implies that you're one person online and another in person. I can believe thus.
I have the right to hold my belief. I didn't in anyway constitute a threat to you. I have not bullied you.

What I say here online, I would repeat offline if need be. I can show my face if necessary.

Can you say same to me offline? Can you point at me and threaten me the way you are trying to do here?

Who is the bully? You or me?

Yes you have the right to hold your beliefs to yourself because they are sometimes misinterpreted to be rude... Yes i will say the very thing to you in person if you were to be bashing the LGBT+ community... I do not tolerate people that bash other's for something they have no control over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me guess, judging by your other posts you're the type who wants cartoons of Muhammad banned for being insulting but think you should be free to continue to write insulting comments about gay people?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NathanAllen
I am not bullying you and your not bullying me nor is anyone threating anyone. I am stating why people are scared to be labeled a homophobe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude, you threatened me not that I give a damn. First of all, I don't know and you don't know me.

TSR might be an anonymous platform for people to express their views but I believe that I have not abused that privilege. If anyone for any reason wants me to show my face or meet anywhere because they are not happy with my posts, I am more than ready to meet face to face and say it the way I write it here.

Nobody and I repeat it, nobody should threaten me. I'm not gonna call the mods or anyone to complain, I also want to use this opportunity to warn you.

Don't you ever try to threaten me again.

That is what alot of people say to make it seem like they are not totally against homosexuality... "I have friends who are gays" give it up your wrong and we know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lady Comstock
Let me guess, judging by your other posts you're the type who wants cartoons of Muhammad banned for being insulting but think you should be free to continue to write insulting comments about gays?

That is what is is sounding like to me to...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
Yes you have the right to hold your beliefs to yourself because they are sometimes misinterpreted to be rude... Yes i will say the very thing to you in person if you were to be bashing the LGBT+ community... I do not tolerate people that bash other's for something they have no control over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never bashed, threatened the LGBT people whatever that stands for. I stated my opinion without mentioning anyone.
I do not, but the majority of british people and its government seem to. So as a brit, i either respect the decision of the people, the law of the land, or i get out.

I've chosen to believe that therefore, this issue has been resolved by democratic means, my opinion has lost in terms of the consensus, and i have no right to be a vigilantee and stop anyone who abides by this law among the citizens of this great nation.

Additionally as a hope-ful clinician, their decision will not affect how i see them, nor will i be judgemental or allow it to influence any of my decisions (or prejudice them) in the least.

I do not agree with it, i'll uphold by belief, i have reasons, but that's as far as it's going to go until i die.
Dude, you threatened me not that I give a damn. First of all, I don't know and you don't know me.

TSR might be an anonymous platform for people to express their views but I believe that I have not abused that privilege. If anyone for any reason wants me to show my face or meet anywhere because they are not happy with my posts, I am more than ready to meet face to face and say it the way I write it here.

Nobody and I repeat it, nobody should threaten me. I'm not gonna call the mods or anyone to complain, I also want to use this opportunity to warn you.

Don't you ever try to threaten me again.

You have most certainly abused that privilege. There's a fine line between disagreeing with something and making crass remarks abou the sexual activities of a group, what they should and shouldn't be doing, and confessing to being homophobic which is infact illegal (homophobia - in the UK and a fair few other countries).

Freedom of speech and the freedom to insult/the right to offend are not the same thing.
Original post by Tawheed
I do not, but the majority of british people and its government seem to. So as a brit, i either respect the decision of the people, the law of the land, or i get out.

I've chosen to believe that therefore, this issue has been resolved by democratic means, my opinion has lost in terms of the consensus, and i have no right to be a vigilantee and stop anyone who abides by this law among the citizens of this great nation.

Additionally as a hope-ful clinician, their decision will not affect how i see them, nor will i be judgemental or allow it to influence any of my decisions (or prejudice them) in the least.

I do not agree with it, i'll uphold by belief, i have reasons, but that's as far as it's going to go until i die.

This has earnt absolute masses of respect from me.
Original post by ivybridge
Why any homosexual person would feel comfortable being friends with you I do not know. That implies that you're one person online and another in person. I can believe thus.

Dude, I said that I find the idea of a man ****ing another man in the bum uncomfortable. I do not support that. That's my opinion. I have the right to hold that opinion. There are people all over who don't like particular people. There are individuals who are racists. I really respect those people and I try to avoid them if our paths cross. I will not attack them or force them to change their views.

I meet people who are gay, I might find what they do behind closed doors uncomfortable but I don't in anyway discriminate, threaten or bully them. That's how it should be as long as you don't try to rub it in my face.
I have never bashed, threatened the LGBT people whatever that stands for. I stated my opinion without mentioning anyone.

You straight up told us your a "retrogressive homophobe" which Intel's you have in the past bashed the community.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending