The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Being a member of the LGBT community myself, I would have to go with yes I do support same sex marriage.
Original post by bardnnyc
Dude, I said that I find the idea of a man ****ing another man in the bum uncomfortable. I do not support that. That's my opinion. I have the right to hold that opinion. There are people all over who don't like particular people. There are individuals who are racists. I really respect those people and I try to avoid them if our paths cross. I will not attack them or force them to change their views.

I meet people who are gay, I might find what they do behind closed doors uncomfortable but I don't in anyway discriminate, threaten or bully them. That's how it should be as long as you don't try to rub it in my face.

If you had said that, in exactly that way, and left it at that mind you, from the off then there would not have been a single issue. I respect the opposing view. I can understand why anal sex may make people uncomfortable just as the idea of lesbian sex can unnerve gay men.

However, you just went a bit too far. You made plenty of other remarks.
Original post by Chibs
Being a member of the LGBT community myself, I would have to go with yes I do support same sex marriage.

Why would you have to? :smile:
Dude, I said that I find the idea of a man ****ing another man in the bum uncomfortable. I do not support that. That's my opinion. I have the right to hold that opinion. There are people all over who don't like particular people. There are individuals who are racists. I really respect those people and I try to avoid them if our paths cross. I will not attack them or force them to change their views.

I meet people who are gay, I might find what they do behind closed doors uncomfortable but I don't in anyway discriminate, threaten or bully them. That's how it should be as long as you don't try to rub it in my face.

Why even think about what they do behind closed doors??? O thats because you do not respect there wishes... Most people that accept gay people do not think about what they do behind closed doors.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ivybridge
If you had said that, in exactly that way, and left it at that mind you, from the off then there would not have been a single issue. I respect the opposing view. I can understand why anal sex may make people uncomfortable just as the idea of lesbian sex can unnerve gay men.

However, you just went a bit too far. You made plenty of other remarks.

If there are plenty of other remarks which unsettled you...my apologies.
Why would you have to? :smile:

Because why the hell would I support the oppression of myself and fellow LGBTers? It would be rather stupid being against it.
Original post by NathanAllen
Buy me the plane ticket 17 no job

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah okay give it a rest now pals.
:lol:
Original post by Chibs
Because why the hell would I support the oppression of myself and fellow LGBTers? It would be rather stupid being against it.

No you would not i did not accept it until i put more and more thougjt into it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah okay give it a rest now pals.
:lol:

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why even think about what they do behind closed doors??? O thats because you do not respect there wishes... Most people that accept gay people do not think about what they do behind closed doors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not here to argue endlessly. Man and man kisses or butt sex unsettles me. End of it. I don't accept that. That doesn't equate to attacking gay people.
Original post by Chibs

I don't think not agreeing with same-sex marriage promotes oppression at all. I certainly didn't and don't root for the general legalisation of same-sex marriage and I'm gay!
I'm not here to argue endlessly. Man and man kisses or butt sex unsettles me. End of it. I don't accept that. That doesn't equate to attacking gay people.

Kissing yes i can see why because same sex kissing in front of u. But sex is not in public

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can not agree with it I suppose but not accept it? Come on... really? How can you not accept it? People are entitled to have a sex life, especially one that's within the law and I do think it's a little unfair for you to only be iffy about male-male anal sex.

Oh well.
Buy me the plane ticket 17 no job

Posted from TSR Mobile

That place is not difficult to find. It's along Upton Park road. From Stratford to Westham park is about 15mins.
I don't think not agreeing with same-sex marriage promotes oppression at all. I certainly didn't and don't root for the general legalisation of same-sex marriage and I'm gay!

You gay bro?
All along I thought you are one straight SJW guy defending the gay community here on TSR.

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do it but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

Never knew you were gay...Respect.
(edited 8 years ago)
You gay bro?
All along I thought you are one straight SJW guy defending the gay community here on TSR.

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

No, I just see them and always give my two cents because it is an issue that matters to me. A lot.

But yes, I am gay and no, I'm not a mod.
You gay bro?

I even thought you are one of the mods or the owner of TSR cos every time any gay related topic is being discussed, you seem to get some sort of 'alert' on your pc or phone. I don't know how you do it but you can smell homophobic topics or posts from afar.

I bet your going to see more of me to then...

Posted from TSR Mobile
That place is not difficult to find. It's along Upton Park road. From Stratford to Westham park is about 15mins.

He lives in America... hence 'Missouri'.
Original post by Nabdurrani
A lifetime ban on men who have sex with men donating blood was initially enforced following the rise of HIV and Hepatitis B in the 70s and 80s, but was changed in 2011. Men are now excluded from donating blood for 12 months following sexual activity with men.

Secondly why gay men are 17 times more prone to have STD THAN HETROSEXUAL.IT SEEMS THOSE WHO AREGAYS THEY ARE ANIMALS. becuase they say even animals are gays lool

I'm sorry but what are you even saying here? You're just talking. It's all crap. Don't look things up on wikipedia and think it makes you an expert on the issue. As I said previously, heterosexuals are the group with the highest rate of AIDS. Furthermore, you've taken the homosexuality in nature argument out of context. Try again.
Original post by Nabdurrani
I pity you gay faggggg gotsss that you cant even give blood to your own family (if you have one) hahahaha

let me guess: your (likely) islamic religion is why you're saying this - oh how surprising - the religion your parents indoctrinated you into believing is now why you're disliking random people