The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

I am sure it has been posted before but one of my favourites is:

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why it is called the present"
"A master has failed more times than a beginner has even tried."

Basically, stop giving up so easily and you might get somewhere for once ;P
"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."
- Churchill

I bloody love that quote.
It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.
Thanks for the fantastic quotes, guys. It's amazing to learn from and appreciate so many inspirational quotes. I am very grateful for all of the posts because they have helped me to become a better person, and have helped me in many ways in every day life. Thanks so much, you guys mean a lot to me ! :h:

"Go and do some **** when you can be arsed."
Mpagtches
Reply 608
''Why haven't you seen a lamborghini commercial before? Because the people that can afford it are not sitting at home watching TV.''
Think carefully about what you do this Christmas. Sometimes, it isn't the actual present you give that makes the difference. :h:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1450877111.475539.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1450877154.267982.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1450877256.778670.jpg
"Chuck it in the F*ck It bucket and move on." x
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Original post by MathQ123
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1450877154.267982.jpg

Original post by MathQ123
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1450877256.778670.jpg

Thanks for posting these fantastic quotes. It's a shame I couldn't rep you for the last two separately! :frown:
Don't forget to spread the love...to both those you like and to those you dislike. It might feel wrong at first or you may not get the favour returned, but you will be glad you did so.
Many inspiring quotes from the Batman trilogy directed by Nolan

alfred pennyworth.jpg
Don't be afraid to spread the Christmas cheer. Remember, you have the right to express any emotion you feel (especially when it's happiness and you can make others joyful too!)

Quick Reply

Latest