The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nah i wasnt bullied cuz when everyone found out my k/D was over +2.00 i got rated.
I was tormented for five years. Unfortunately I've also bullied a few people in my life, maybe 3 people. I never hit them, but I said some really horrible things to them. I feel so guilty, I can never take that back. I hope they're okay now.
Well I guess this would be called as bullying but I had very horrible comments made to be at school. Like really horrible ones. Like in year 8/9. It did stop there though. Never got bullied at all in primary school, we were all friends and my class was so lovely :smile:
Reply 4
Neither
I was bullied.. The kids really didn't see it as bullying. I am very shy around guys and I lack abit of confidence and I'm paranoid when guys speak to me. A lot of the guys that bullied me were black and for some reason, I'm not at all attracted to black guys.
I got bullied a bit sometimes and I also bullied some punk kids that deserved it
The bullied. I would never bully someone else, it's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been both. I dunno why we do this to eachother tbh.
Original post by davidguettafan
I was the bullied unfortunately. Even though I'm 24 now the effects are still with me :frown:

Seriously you're a 24 year old man, move on. Stop being a victim and remember: K.I.M
I suppose I was the bullied but I was part of a group when most of it happened and as far as bullying goes it really wasn't that bad tbh
Reply 11
Neither
Original post by blossommango97
I was bullied.. The kids really didn't see it as bullying. I am very shy around guys and I lack abit of confidence and I'm paranoid when guys speak to me. A lot of the guys that bullied me were black and for some reason, I'm not at all attracted to black guys.

What race are you if you don't mind me asking?
I was given **** all throughout primary and high school by so many people, so after year 7 i gave out everything i was given, to everyone around me.
Never chose just one person to pick on though and i didnt follow them around tormenting them or anything. Just people in close proximity
I was bullied through year 7-9, very little till year 11.
Reply 15
In primary school because I was fat/ugly.

#ThankYouPuberty
Neither, but there was this boy in my class, his parents weren't as well off as most of the other kids in the class, so he got bullied for having free lunch tickets and not being able to afford lunch or latest trainers on the market.

So one day I witnessed a group of them trying to stuff him in the locker, and I intervened because while everyone was standing back doing nothing, I knew someone had to stop them so I did, and that something had to be done.

So I did. But little to my knowledge I became the new target, and was now the bullied, at least that other boy stopped being bullied. :/

I learned self defense/jeet-kune-do, and started defending myself, so eventually it stopped, and now all is well.:biggrin:
The latter
Only ever bullied 1 kid, I dunno if I should say if I got bullied because compared to the sh*t I've seen other people get, I think i should consider myself lucky.
Original post by ubisoft
In primary school because I was fat/ugly.

#ThankYouPuberty

bruh that was deep

Latest