The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by davidguettafan
I was the bullied unfortunately. Even though I'm 24 now the effects are still with me :frown:

I was bullied. Not physically, but it was still horrible. I think it's almost easier to be physically bullied. At least then you have some evidence and the pain's over quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ya Dunno
Neither, but there was this boy in my class, his parents weren't as well off as most of the other kids in the class, so he got bullied for having free lunch tickets and not being able to afford lunch or latest trainers on the market.

So one day I witnessed a group of them trying to stuff him in the locker, and I intervened because while everyone was standing back doing nothing, I knew someone had to stop them so I did, and that something had to be done.

So I did. But little to my knowledge I became the new target, and was now the bullied, at least that other boy stopped being bullied. :/

I learned self defense/jeet-kune-do, and started defending myself, so eventually it stopped, and now all is well.:biggrin:

If this is true then nice to hear :yy:
Original post by blossommango97
I was bullied.. The kids really didn't see it as bullying. I am very shy around guys and I lack abit of confidence and I'm paranoid when guys speak to me. A lot of the guys that bullied me were black and for some reason, I'm not at all attracted to black guys.

Why did they bully you? What did they say?
I was bullied pretty badly as I have ASD and didn't really get it when people were being mean to me, until they pointed it out, I then I just felt worse for not realising...
I don't bully other people, but I do punch my friend. Pretty hard in the arm. Its fine, he's used to it.
Original post by somemightsay888
If this is true then nice to hear :yy:

Why would I make it up? -___-
I was bullied several times during my childhood. Karma will get them all back, it's all cool.
is there a difference between a mean girl and a bully? I made people cry but never hit them.
Original post by Ya Dunno
Why would I make it up? -___-

You're a well known troll so I was just being cautious in case it was some reference to a TV show etc. and I'd end up looking stupid lel.

But fair enough :smile:

Were your newly trained self defence skills ever put to use after this?
Reply 28
Original post by The Diplomat.
bruh that was deep

dw, got them back after I had a growth spurt in secondary school :wink:.
Reply 29
I got bullied to the point I was sick of it, when it happened again I fought back, what did I have to lose? I was really really angry so I did punch the person many times in their face until I was pulled back and stopped.

When I was back in school just people talking about it, getting excited wow!

I'm not saying to use violence but it got to that point and if you can then go ahead.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ubisoft
dw, got them back after I had a growth spurt in secondary school :wink:.

haha lol how tall are you now?
Original post by loveleest
What race are you if you don't mind me asking?

Im black ☺️ they were really horrible. I was bullied all through high school and they even gave me hassle when I was in sixth form.
Reply 32
P.S. I'm still at school. :wink:
Original post by somemightsay888
You're a well known troll so I was just being cautious in case it was some reference to a TV show etc. and I'd end up looking stupid lel.

But fair enough :smile:

Were your newly trained self defence skills ever put to use after this?

No, I only ever needed it in High school, after that I pretty much stopped. -_____-

Bye now.
Reply 34
Original post by The Diplomat.
haha lol how tall are you now?

6'. They're still stuck at 5'8 :toofunny:
Original post by blossommango97
Im black ☺️ they were really horrible. I was bullied all through high school and they even gave me hassle when I was in sixth form.

Oh, really sorry to hear that :frown: Two of my main bullies were black boys too:rolleyes:
Why do you think they bullied you? If they weren't black would you still be attracted to black boys?

-Sorry for all the questioning; I am just intrigued.
Original post by ubisoft
6'. They're still stuck at 5'8 :toofunny:

YES 6'+ master race
Original post by Katty3
I was bullied. Not physically, but it was still horrible. I think it's almost easier to be physically bullied. At least then you have some evidence and the pain's over quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree.
Original post by ubisoft
In primary school because I was fat/ugly.

#ThankYouPuberty

nothing changed m8
Reply 39
Original post by Zargabaath
nothing changed m8

ayy lmaoooo

Latest