Reply 240
Original post by mechanicsonejune
Representative statistics

Just put up and shut up you seditious little creature

I find it hilarious how angry you are getting you inbred bashing prick
Original post by rkhan57
I find it hilarious how angry you are getting you inbred bashing prick

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Move to another country if you don't like monarchs.
Reply 242
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Move to another country if you don't like monarchs.

Relax, you need to learn how to at least appreciate others opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Going a bit far, telling someone to move to another country because you don't agree with someone in a debate.
Original post by rkhan57
Relax, you need to learn how to at least appreciate others opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Going a bit far, telling someone to move to another country because you don't agree with someone in a debate.

No, but this country will never be a republic again. That's simply a fact. If he hates British history, culture and constitution so much he does not belong here.
Reply 244
No, but this country will never be a republic again. That's simply a fact. If he hates British history, culture and constitution so much he does not belong here.

Well , unless you have a time machine and can confirm this, I beg to differ.

If she does not hate British history, culture and constitution but in fact believes that the monarchy has no purpose in this day and age then she does belong here because that is her opinion which is allowed to have because of freedom of speech.

Bye :-)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by rkhan57
Well , unless you have a time machine and can confirm this, I beg to differ.

If she does not hate British history, culture and constitution but in fact believes that the monarchy has no purpose in this day and age then she does belong here because that is her opinion which is allowed to have because of free speech.

Bye :-)

The monarchy is part of our constitution, culture and history. You cannot get rid of it without smearing and ruining the aforementioned. She can have free speech, and I'm not restricting her right to free speech, but we don't live in a country where we have free speech unfortunately.

Her being able to freely speak does not infringe on the fact that she does not fit in to British society.

le i said bye so i winx ddxdsdxxddddd its 2016-1 i mean COME ON
Reply 246
The monarchy is part of our constitution, culture and history. You cannot get rid of it without smearing and ruining the aforementioned. She can have free speech, and I'm not restricting her right to free speech, but we don't live in a country where we have free speech unfortunately.

Her being able to freely speak does not infringe on the fact that she does not fit in to British society.

le i said bye so i winx ddxdsdxxddddd its 2016-1 i mean COME ON

FFS, so by removing someone, who like you said has not much power now will ruin NOTHING.

I do not fit in British society?! Okay :rolleyes:

yes its NEARLY 2016, you need to get with the times
Original post by rkhan57
FFS, so by removing someone, who like you said has not much power now will ruin NOTHING.

I do not fit in British society?! Okay :rolleyes:

yes its NEARLY 2016, you need to get with the times

I was mocking you you dip****, you cant just say "le get with the times xdd" when 80% of the population disagrees with you. It's not 1651 anymore smh, it's 2015 i mean come on

Yes, you do not fit in with our society if you can not champion the culture and values on which it stands.

I didn't say she doesn't have much power. She can dissolve Parliament. She is the ultimate commander of the Armed Forces. She's just as powerful as she should be, if not powerful enough.
Reply 248
I was mocking you you dip****, you cant just say "le get with the times xdd" when 80% of the population disagrees with you. It's not 1651 anymore smh, it's 2015 i mean come on

Yes, you do not fit in with our society if you can not champion the culture and values on which it stands.

I didn't say she doesn't have much power. She can dissolve Parliament. She is the ultimate commander of the Armed Forces. She's just as powerful as she should be, if not powerful enough.

****ing hell, going round in circles.
Anyway Happy Holidays, Bye.
Original post by rkhan57
1.) so are you telling me that the poll can 100% represent everyone? I do not know anyone who has partaken in the poll

2.) no she is the head of the state, and she holds a lot of power for someone who has not been elected

3.) Bye

You really aren't that smart, what exactly do you have a problem with in the polling? Representative stats have shown to be very close to public voting time and time again. So what if instead of 84% it's 87 or 81 it's no where near 60 or below and therefore a pointless argument. You have lost this one.

Can you point to a power a monarch has exercised in the last 100 years that isn't ceremonial?

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rkhan57
****ing hell, going round in circles.
Anyway Happy Holidays, Bye.

Wow, that's really problematic language you're using. "Holiday" stems from the worlds "Holy" and "day", stemming from organised religion. I identify as an Atheist, and my people have been brutally oppressed by organised religion for thousands of years. You using that problematic language literally triggers me. Please say Happy Celebrations in future, as it is less atheistophobic. Thank you for checking your privilege.
Of course we shouldn't.
Reply 252
Wow, that's really problematic language you're using. "Holiday" stems from the worlds "Holy" and "day", stemming from organised religion. I identify as an Atheist, and my people have been brutally oppressed by organised religion for thousands of years. You using that problematic language literally triggers me. Please say Happy Celebrations in future, as it is less atheistophobic. Thank you for checking your privilege.

But religion is part of British culture and history!!!! You do not belong in British Society
Original post by rkhan57
But religion is part of British culture and history!!!! You do not belong in British Society

Then say Happy Christmas you circlejerking social justice ****
Reply 254
Original post by paul514
You really aren't that smart, what exactly do you have a problem with in the polling? Representative stats have shown to be very close to public voting time and time again. So what if instead of 84% it's 87 or 81 it's no where near 60 or below and therefore a pointless argument. You have lost this one.

Can you point to a power a monarch has exercised in the last 100 years that isn't ceremonial?

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1.) STILL no sources (that you provided)

2.) Idc , she holds to much power

Bye, again going round in circles so keep out of my notifications
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 255
Then say Happy Christmas you circlejerking social justice ****

Merry Christmas !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Original post by rkhan57
1.) STILL no sources (that you provided)

2.) Idc , she holds to much power

Bye, again going round in circles so keep out of my notifications

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/09/08/monarchy-here-stay/

There's your source, by yougov, one of the best polling agencies out there and highly respected.

They aren't "going around in circles", you're just wrong and you keep saying the same thing over and over
Reply 257
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/09/08/monarchy-here-stay/

There's your source, by yougov, one of the best polling agencies out there and highly respected.

They aren't "going around in circles", you're just wrong and you keep saying the same thing over and over

Okay, but I stand by my opinion and I am sure I am not alone. The monarchy is not elected and that is my problem therefore I do not feel they should hold such powers.

Goodbye.
Original post by rkhan57
Okay, but I stand by my opinion and I am sure I am not alone. The monarchy is not elected and that is my problem therefore I do not feel they should hold such powers.

Goodbye.

Just leave the thread mate, you're in the minority opinion, and all your arguments are demonstrably incorrect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending