The Student Room Group

Should we abolish the Monarchy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rkhan57
1.) STILL no sources (that you provided)

2.) Idc , she holds to much power

Bye, again going round in circles so keep out of my notifications

1, you have google, and someone has just posted another poll to you.

2, name just one, just ONE!

I'm not going round in circles it is called concisely answering your ramblings.

You can hold whatever belief you want, despite evidence presented. In psychology we call that tenacity of belief.
It doesn't make you right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 261
Original post by mechanicsonejune
Just leave the thread mate, you're in the minority opinion, and all your arguments are demonstrably incorrect.

Well I am allowed to have my opinion and you have the pleasure of listening.

Now, again like I said before, please **** off and out of my notifications. I will do as I please.
Reply 262
Original post by paul514
1, you have google, and someone has just posted another poll to you.

2, name just one, just ONE!

I'm not going round in circles it is called concisely answering your ramblings.

You can hold whatever belief you want, disputed evidence presented. In psychology we call that tenacity of belief.
It doesn't make you right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm always right xxx
Original post by rkhan57
Well I am allowed to have my opinion and you have the pleasure of listening.

Now, again like I said before, please **** off and out of my notifications. I will do as I please.

"Le go away meme"

No u

You've literally got no valid arguments so now you're trying to go for le edgy social posturing "look at me tell u to **** of xdddd jej i am authority"

Quite amusing to see where the autistic hate for authority comes from
Reply 264
"Le go away meme"

No u

You've literally got no valid arguments so now you're trying to go for le edgy social posturing "look at me tell u to **** of xdddd jej i am authority"

I have no valid argument? I have made my arguments but evidently you cannot debate and get tense.

Now go away child
"Le go away meme"

No u

Lol I know right, get out of my notifications! No you get out of mine.

It's a debating forum and this guy hasn't got a clue how to debate, research or even form an argument

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rkhan57
I have no valid argument? I have made my arguments but evidently you cannot debate and get tense.

Now go away child

Your only arguments are banal and incorrect economic arguments, so yes, you have no valid argument.

Stop with the retarded social posturing, it's not making you look any better.
Original post by rkhan57

Now go away child

Merry Christmas mate you just made me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
Your only arguments are banal and incorrect economic arguments, so yes, you have no valid argument.

Stop with the retarded social posturing, it's not making you look any better.

What posturing? You are just a old fashioned inbred bashing ****, who cannot appreciate others opinions. end of.
Original post by rkhan57
What posturing? You are just a old fashioned inbred bashing ****, who cannot appreciate others opinions. end of.

Inbred bashing would be him being against people who are inbred lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 270
Original post by paul514
Inbred bashing would be him being against people who are inbred lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, it means the exact opposite.
Reply 271
Original post by rkhan57

Yet you told us our opinions which are substantiated and backed up by fact are wrong. It's cruel irony for you to throw this statement about.
Reply 272
Original post by sw651
Yet you told us our opinions which are substantiated and backed up by fact are wrong. It's cruel irony for you to throw this statement about.

lol @ you dp
Original post by rkhan57

I appreciate your opinion, and it's retarded. What you can't appreciate is solid facts, culture, and tradition.
Reply 274
Original post by rkhan57
Nope, it means the exact opposite.

Are you stupid? Inbred bashing is taking the piss out of inbred people, as gay bashing is taking the piss out of gay people. You need a dictionary
Reply 275
Original post by sw651
Are you stupid? Inbred bashing is taking the piss out of inbred people, as gay bashing is taking the piss out of gay people. You need a dictionary

but still, your dp
Reply 276
Original post by rkhan57
lol @ you dp

I 'lol' at your generic display picture because clearly you are too hideously deformed to show your appearance. Or you know that your idiotic and stupid statements would have dire consequences if someone recognised you.
Original post by rkhan57

You need to calm and stop with the personal attacks. Step away from the computer and resume whatever argument you were having when you're calm.
Reply 278
Original post by sw651
I 'lol' at your generic display picture because clearly you are too hideously deformed to show your appearance. Or you know that your idiotic and stupid statements would have dire consequences if someone recognised you.

Nope i am deffo not ugly as you d.w

NO I cba, get a haircut
Reply 279
Original post by rkhan57
but still, your dp

I see, are your social maltendencies a result of a berserk pituitary gland or just the fact you are a semi literate spew monkey?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending