The Student Room Group

Should we abolish the Monarchy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by sw651
I see, are your social maltendencies a result of a berserk pituitary gland or just the fact you are a semi literate spew monkey?

BUT... still lol @ your dp
Original post by rkhan57
BUT... still lol @ your dp

It's funny because he's objectively fairly attractive
Reply 282
Original post by rkhan57
Nope i am deffo not ugly as you d.w

NO I cba, get a haircut

Allow me first to correct your English. I should be capitalised. 'Deffo is not a word, I believe you are too thick to spell definitely. *not AS ugly. Your grammar appears to be substandard. D.W means don't worry, I don't use your text speak when I am trying to have mature debate.

When you attack peoples personal appearance you make yourself look immature, please calm down and grow up.
Reply 283
Original post by sw651
Allow me first to correct your English. I should be capitalised. 'Deffo is not a word, I believe you are too thick to spell definitely. *not AS ugly. Your grammar appears to be substandard. D.W means don't worry, I don't use your text speak when I am trying to have mature debate.

When you attack peoples personal appearance you make yourself look immature, please calm down and grow up.

Not attacking your personal appearance, just said lol @ your dp, and I can speak in any way I want
Reply 284
Original post by rkhan57
Not attacking your personal appearance, just said lol @ your dp, and I can speak in any way I want

My DP only shows my face, thus the only thing to 'lol' at, is my face, as such it is an attack on my personal appearance. You then proceeded to tell me to get a haircut. The only reason you have now adopted this apologetic defensive tone is because you are on the backfoot.
Original post by rkhan57

You can't speak in any way you want, lmao
Reply 286
Original post by rkhan57
Not apologetic, just find it hilarious how sensitive you are, now bye

Oh, do not fret about my sensitivity, I am more than capable of handling myself, especially from some imbecile who thinks he can hide behind a monitor. Sorry to see you go, I was wanting to further prove your lack of competence, but oh well.
Reply 287
Original post by sw651
Oh, do not fret about my sensitivity, I am more than capable of handling myself, especially from some imbecile who thinks he can hide behind a monitor. Sorry to see you go, I was wanting to further prove your lack of competence, but oh well.

Evidently not, bye child
Original post by rkhan57
Evidently not, bye child

How ironic that it's you calling someone childish
Reply 289
Original post by mechanicsonejune
How ironic that it's you calling someone childish

stop talking to me, i have ignored your posts and you don't ****ing stop
Reply 290
Original post by rkhan57
Evidently not, bye child

You already said bye, saying it again seems a bit redundant. :mmm:
Reply 291
Original post by sw651
You already said bye, saying it again seems a bit redundant. :mmm:

you are special so I had to say it twice xxx
Reply 292
Original post by rkhan57
stop talking to me, i have ignored your posts and you don't ****ing stop

The s in stop should be capitalised, you again forgot to capitalise I. Do you think you are too good for the rules of English? Now now. No need to swear. This is a public forum, they may say what they like.
Original post by rkhan57
Because it is 2015? Why should a old tradition hold any powers or influence over us today? and okay these polls probably do not have much contributors so imo I not credible when representing what UK citizens want, all I am saying is that a referendum needs to occur over this matter to settle it once for all.

I hate the argument "because it's 2015." Big wup! Last year it was 2014 and next year it will be 2015. These polls conducted by yougov go through a wide range of different measures to ensure they are representative and quantifiable so yes I agree with you that they aren't entirely accurate but I do believe that that show a generalisable view that young people hold on the monarchy.
Reply 294
Original post by sw651
The s in stop should be capitalised, you again forgot to capitalise I. Do you think you are too good for the rules of English? Now now. No need to swear. This is a public forum, they may say what they like.

like you said, this is a public forum and I can say and spell how u want

****ing hypocrite
Reply 295
Original post by rkhan57
you are special so I had to say it twice xxx

You have said bye, I think that is a signal for you to depart. Has your train of thought derailed?
Reply 296
Original post by chopkins1997
I hate the argument "because it's 2015." Big wup! Last year it was 2014 and next year it will be 2015. These polls conducted by yougov go through a wide range of different measures to ensure they are representative and quantifiable so yes I agree with you that they aren't entirely accurate but I do believe that that show a generalisable view that young people hold on the monarchy.

Well that is your opinion and I appreciate that, but I still stand by mine :-)
Reply 297
Original post by sw651
You have said bye, I think that is a signal for you to depart. Has your train of thought derailed?

I said bye to you, not going from the thread
Reply 298
Original post by rkhan57
like you said, this is a public forum and I can say and spell how u want

****ing hypocrite

L should be capitalised. And yes, you can spell how I want because I am right, and you are wrong.

And I think you will find I am anything but.
Reply 299
Original post by rkhan57
I said bye to you, not going from the thread

Yet you still reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending