The Student Room Group

Anti-Donald Trump Fan Club

Join if you disagree with his statements and/or are not a racist. We need to become bigger than the Donald Trump Fan Club. :wink:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=3393

Scroll to see replies

Islam isn't a race, just FYI
Original post by VV Cephei A
Islam isn't a race, just FYI

Nope it isnt you are right but the mexicans (latinos) and black people are hence the term 'racist'.
He even hates the disabled, how is he winning the election race? Are Americans retarded?
He truly is an idiot, it would be funny if there weren't even the slightest chance of him becoming president
Original post by Lady Comstock
Typical SJW: focuses on Trump but not the King of Saudi Arabia, for instance, who has more power and oversees vast human rights abuses, compared to Trump who only has the power to make stupid comments.

I'm an SJW? Mate I never said SA was good, I actually hate them.

Jeez. Grow up, assumption king.
Original post by Lady Comstock
Typical SJW: focuses on Trump but not the King of Saudi Arabia, for instance, who has more power and oversees vast human rights abuses, compared to Trump who only has the power to make stupid comments.

Can i just ask why the bringing up of only Saudi Arabia? What about all the South American nations, eastern European Nations, African Nations, East and South Asian nations?
Very homosexual thread. Still smaller too haha.
Original post by IAmNotSaeed97
Can i just ask why the bringing up of only Saudi Arabia? What about all the South American nations, eastern European Nations, African Nations, East and South Asian nations?

It's worse in Saudi Arabia.
Original post by Willdono
It's worse in Saudi Arabia.

Lol
Nope it isnt you are right but the mexicans (latinos) and black people are hence the term 'racist'.

"mexican" =/= "latinos" - don't generalise or stereotype an entire country as a race - that's kind of racist.
Original post by MrKmas508
He even hates the disabled

Evidence?

Would you mind listing the European and South American nations that have recently overseen human rights abuses to the extent that Saudi Arabia has?

As for the thread, I'd imagine an anti-Trump group would have more members than a pro-Trump group on a student forum.
Original post by MrKmas508
He even hates the disabled, how is he winning the election race? Are Americans retarded?

Nice hypocrisy my friend
Original post by Tyrone Dundi
Nice hypocrisy my friend

Well done you've triggered me.
Reply 16
What a boring thread. :yawn:

Ours is much funnier. :evilbanana:
Loosers

YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Donald Trump Fan Club: 40 members
Anti-Donald Trump Fan Club: 27 members

> student forum