The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trapking
how on earth do we score if Martial is playing wideee the whole day ffs

whose gonna score in the middle? Fellani? LOL

He's doing what practically every other United player on the pitch is doing; hiding.
Currently 1 point above Watford?!
RIP LVG's career.
Original post by mmm778899
Currently 1 point above Watford?!

:sad: :redface:

tragic isn't it...gone from bad to worse
Arnatuvoic needs to get subbed off

Giggs looks clueless...
Jones eeds to pass short hes wasting the ball...
Wtf is Fellani doing....oh my god
All these long balls are shocking....felllaini real looking angry..
Therre are no words to describe how much I want the club to get rid of Fellaini.
Fellaini turning savage. Whoever comes in to manage us, I'm sure Fellaini will be the first to go
One guy jumped off the bench....why isnt giggs doing that?
De Gea gone in January?
Original post by The_Stig
What about super sub Chica? Oh thats right..

:cry2: breaking my heart.
Stoke at this point are just waiting to win.
Original post by NoDadNotTonight
De Gea gone in January?

Wouldnt be surprised and really wouldnt blame him.

van Gaal has to inspire the players at half time now, he surely cant be ****ing sitting on his arse in the second half when his job is on the line. Im surprised how the players are failing to react to his press conference but then again Stoke have simply bullied us out the game and deserved to be ahead 2-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well looks like LVG wasn't wrong with his use of the word 'maybe' in his presser.

Saw some people posting about the line up being more positive, was too busy to post then but really don't even think it is. The playing of Blind in defence LB and Fellaini at AM really just highlight that even with small changes, the things which are holding us back are the thing LVG is still firmly committed to.

We are emphasising a ball playing full back over one with speed and attacking intent. Fellaini at AM destroys all notion of fluid technical attacking play. For all intents and purposes the team is still one big midfield with a few exceptions. Hardly surprising its mediocre in defence and attack, with focus on all in between.

First time I would say, I'm "LVG out" to use the phrase. This team isn't capable of playing what LVG wants, not in its current guise. His job is on the line, we've crashed out of the CL we're risking PL positioning, and he still will not take the one step back needed to take the two forward. If he won't do it now, he never will. Obviously a huge factor now is we (as in the club) know that Carlo is out of the picture, Pep's fate is know to the club at this point, and Jose is unemployed. Van Gaal shouldn't be employed in the new year.
Going by the looks of things, Rooney will most likely be on for the 2nd half. My guess is Herrera or Fellaini to come off, most likely Herrera.
Original post by NoDadNotTonight
De Gea gone in January?

No because United have him over a barrel. If he puts in a transfer request they can bench him for the remainder of the season, causing him to miss the Euros for Spain....
People will say blame the players for the poor performances but I disagree. The players are doing what they have been coached to do according to Van Gaals system which is clearly not working for us....there's no doubt about that!

Stoke away (or home) isn't an easy game but we shouldn't be this out of the game this early on.....Terrible.

Hopefully we can turn this around and salvage something in the second half.
Reply 979
Got to the point where I'm not fazed too much by results these days. Owners of United are just slowly making the club to decline with every decision they make. Very possible we'll turn into Liverpool or worse soon.

Latest