The Student Room Group

Another refugee centre hit with Molotov cocktails in Germany

This isn't going to end well there's been attacks all over Germany on these refugee centres. People have had enough if I were Merkel I'd be fearing for my life too. Germans when angry are scary.

l fell sorry for the German people who have been forced to endure this scourge of unwanted, third world Muslim migrants. No one wants them in Germany and they add nothing of value to German culture.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
l fell sorry for the German people who have been forced to endure this scourge of unwanted, third world Muslim migrants. No one wants them in Germany and they add nothing of value to German culture.

Berlin is practically Turkey as it is.

Germany and other Europeans deserve a leader who have their interests at heart.
Original post by PeaTearGriffin

I advocate stopping migrants by force. Muslims degrade European society through their religion, and it must be stopped. Muslims will always be desperate to try and live in Europe and will do so by any means and it must stop. European culture and society is and always will be superior and this means we must protect it
I advocate stopping migrants by force. Muslims degrade European society through their religion, and it must be stopped. Muslims will always be desperate to try and live in Europe and will do so by any means and it must stop. European culture and society is and always will be superior and this means we must protect it

They are running from their ****holes into Europe and now try to turn it into a ****hole as well just to feel homely. Send them on some uninhabited island and let the hunger games begin.

Their interests are to increase immigration

This isn't going to end well there's been attacks all over Germany on these refugee centres. People have had enough if I were Merkel I'd be fearing for my life too. Germans when angry are scary.

lol damn right they are, but when they're really angry they elect a crazy leader and plan world domination like they did back in world war something I can't remember but this is nothing major in comparison, just a little prank
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Their interests are to increase immigration

They should instead try to increase the German birth rate. Multicultural Germany is nothing and inferior compared to a homogenous Germany.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
They should instead try to increase the German birth rate. Multicultural Germany is nothing and inferior compared to a homogenous Germany.

Agreed, Europeans must stop replacing themselves with third world immigrants and Muslims.
Modern society and bringing up children don't really go well together. It's no surprise that western birthrates are on the decline. Women tend to be career focused these days and that's incompatible with being a mother. Sure there's child care but that's too expensive for many people.
Original post by Sephiroth
Modern society and bringing up children don't really go well together. It's no surprise that western birthrates are on the decline. Women tend to be career focused these days and that's incompatible with being a mother. Sure there's child care but that's too expensive for many people.

We should offer financial incentives for people to have children instead of turning our society brown with third world migrants
We should offer financial incentives for people to have children instead of turning our society brown with third world migrants

As long as my tax doesn't pay for it.

Also don't you think the world is over populated enough? A decline in population is a good thing. Replacing the decrease with millions of migrants is the problem.
Original post by Sephiroth
As long as my tax doesn't pay for it.

Also don't you think the world is over populated enough? A decline in population is a good thing. Replacing the decrease with millions of migrants is the problem.

White countries populations are decreasing. Replacing white poulations with third world migrants is not a good thing, so no!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending