The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling ok. I like multi-tasking. I'm watching Jurassic Park, doing TSR obviously, playing online pool and just about to play a game of poker. 😎
Tired for now.
Original post by stop888
I am in a bit. You been drinking? Stick two fingers in your mouth and puke it all out

Yea I did much better now, feeling sober but my head feels like mess
Original post by TheMadHatteress
I don't know what I feel because currently I am avoiding all of my problems by watching Friends re-runs and lurking threads on TSR. This will probably cause me bigger problems later on lol but I don't really find myself caring right now haha

This is me^ XD
Original post by Lord Samosa
Basically I could see my room and look around but couldn't move my body. Felt a bit heavy in the chest too, I knew instantly it was sleep paralysis so I didn't panic :lol: first time it happened to me I was convinced I was getting possessed since I was hallucinating too :rofl:

Does this happen every night or once a year or something? That's frightening, it would put me off my sleep forever. Especially that it's dark. Did you see black shadows and stuff :afraid: Apparently some people see this "old hag" wtf. Looool, how long did it happen for your first time?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Sleep paralysis is a bitch :indiff:

Been there myself..hugs! I had an abdominal Migrane and numbness all over which transpired that became the onset to my fibromyalgia diagnosis :/ take it easy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by The Jocker
I hear you..

But why do we get those ?

I was told it was because we woke up in REM sleep stage and therefore our body still thinks we're asleep and our head is awake hence were aware of it happening!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Xx
A bit lonely, but otherwise fine. :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This is me^ XD

High five then :biggrin:
Really full from nandos.
l know
(edited 8 years ago)
Not enjoying life atm
Reply 8772
What you think about this feeling site :smile:)
ht tp://capr.ga/Rm
Just merge letters "t" when you paste link,becouse of terms of forum
Original post by ravioliyears
Not enjoying life atm

Revision getting to you, Chhoti Rani?
stressed af, I've been trying so hard to get a job and can't!!! i just tried aldi's online application. it took me an hour and I wasn't successful arghhhh im gonna scream!!
Original post by nucdev
Revision getting to you, Chhoti Rani?

No, not really
Could be better
Original post by The_Internet
Could be better

ah whats up
Everyone on here is so ****ing miserable
Original post by stop888
Does this happen every night or once a year or something? That's frightening, it would put me off my sleep forever. Especially that it's dark. Did you see black shadows and stuff :afraid: Apparently some people see this "old hag" wtf. Looool, how long did it happen for your first time?

This was the second time in three years, so not too bad. Not this time, but last time I had Che Guevara's head floating around me, it was so weird :rofl: although years ago I saw some creepy shadow when I had it :afraid:

Original post by Quiet _One86
Been there myself..hugs! I had an abdominal Migrane and numbness all over which transpired that became the onset to my fibromyalgia diagnosis :/ take it easy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was told it was because we woke up in REM sleep stage and therefore our body still thinks we're asleep and our head is awake hence were aware of it happening!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's just such a creepy experience :indiff: although I never had it that bad, that must suck:frown:

Latest