The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
But you were so optimistic and sure the title was yours last week. Is it possible that you lot have been chatting **** and not getting banged?

wasn't me.

LOL AS IF YOU'RE TRYING TO COMMENT WHILST 2 POINTS OFF RELEGATION TROLOLOL.
Atleast City and Leicester play against each other next game, guranteed one of the sides to drop points so win the next game and could still potentially go top.
Reply 1942
Original post by leinad2012
Joke fanbase we are, if it carries on to Monday I'm worried, as it is, it is one game in a 38 game season where 80 points will win the league. We've been shocking but a win on Monday and it's a poor game after a run of good results without sanchez or Coq

It's not one game though cause it's not the first 3 points we've dropped. As LP has said, it's the 5th time we've failed to capitalise on results and fail to go top. This is an under performance. Regardless of Sanchez and Coq being out, we have more than enough to dispose of Southampton and if we want to win the title then we really can't excuse these dip in forms so often anymore.

Spoiler

The league leaders lose today, you have great momentum from Monday night, your opponents are struggling for form, a win today and you go top.

Only you guys could **** this up.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
But you were so optimistic and sure the title was yours last week. Is it possible that you lot have been chatting **** and not getting banged?

Most of you idiot United/Chelsea fans come in here and act like we're all deluded optimists. Just **** off, most of our fanbase is more negative about Arsenal than you.
Couldn't watch the game properly because of family dinner, boy am I glad it was this game I missed
Reply 1946
Original post by Lúcio

It's only one loss, and at least Leicester didn't gain anything on you. You're welcome :biggrin:

Like I've explained to Leinad above, it isn't just one loss.
Reply 1947
Very well played from Soton tbf, they played their hearts out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1948
Title isn't lost for ****, we're still second and City play Leicester next.

But I expect a full on meltdown from our fanbase tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1949
This game was painful to watch. On top of the the commentary was aids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Like I've explained to Leinad above, it isn't just one loss.

Actually it is man.

It's more than one loss if you let it get to you. If you win your next game, it doesn't matter - merely a blip amidst a good run of form.

I understand the negativity because it's really frustrating when your team fails to capitalise (trust me I know) but all things considered, results could've gone much worse for you today.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
wasn't me.

LOL AS IF YOU'RE TRYING TO COMMENT WHILST 2 POINTS OFF RELEGATION TROLOLOL.

Can guarentee you've said something retarded and deluded though - you usually do.

2 points off relegation in bad form, but at least we have good times to remember from the past few years; as opposed to the annual cycle of doing well, then completely bottling it and then doing well for a few games before believing you'll win the treble, world cup and formula one world title.

Arsenal fans are the worst around and it's always hilarious seeing their dreams crumble.
Unlucky Shane...
Reply 1953
Lmao we got destroyed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cechm8

inb4 Mertesacker comes out with a statement in a few days about how we weren't good enough and how we'll bounce back.
Arsenal are a joke team since when was Shane Long a good player?
Come on kids, don't be so sulky, its one game.

Lol 4-0.

You **** bastards.

Ahahahahahahahaha
4 ahahaha
Deserved that he (Shane Long) did. What a worker.

Latest