The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Someone just said to me "Coutinho is what Arsenal fans pretend Ozil is".

Tbf tonight, Ozil did play like Coutinho usually does so hey ho.

Fam you seem a lil stressed.

Need that Jollof rice:wink:
@trapking @Rk2k14 hold me famalams :cry2: let's listen to Adele on repeat and drown out our sorrows.
@trapking @Rk2k14 hold me famalams :cry2: let's listen to Adele on repeat and drown out our sorrows.

But we're not in crisis:u:

Spoiler

Where's @SA-1

Didn't Golden Boy winner Anthony Martial run these lot into the ground?

Gonna need confirmation on this @Dirtybit

we can dance our sorrows away init

Original post by dairychocolate
Wenger post-match/mortem.

Funny how he talks about the referee 'letting things go' when Koscielny made several fouls that were unpunished.
Original post by trapking
we can dance our sorrows away init

looooooooooool
Original post by Reluire
Funny how he talks about the referee 'letting things go' when Koscielny made several fouls that were unpunished.

Reckon the scale of what was 'let go'/missed for either side was different.

As for Koscielny vs Long, it's easy to make barges look way worse by bracing for a physical aerial scuffle and then providing no resistance and falling like a pile of **** as soon as you're touched since the defender will almost always be coming in hard in that situation.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by zKlown
Where's @SA-1

Didn't Golden Boy winner Anthony Martial run these lot into the ground?

Gonna need confirmation on this @Dirtybit

Are we gunna act like he didn't score 2 against them?
You're still 2 points off, excuses excuses.

Assemble a bunch of my 'deluded and retarded' posts then please and I will accept. Not something to be proud of but I'm usually pessimistic about our chances for anything so if you're going to throw around stupid statements, at least get it right.

4-0. Off to commit x

pls no :eek4:
lel.
Tbh I'm calm now. Not even mad. Bring on Monday.

Original post by StrawbAri
pls no :eek4:

Aw haha :hugs:
Don't worry amigos, absolute cracker of a match on TV tomorrow as the mighty whites of Yorkshire take on Forest at the City ground :cool:
Original post by Rk2k14
Rekt biches.

RK pls :sad:
Really annoyed about this. F*cking fuming. Like has been said many times on here points dropped to sh*t teams, or teams we should generally be winning against are really going to bite us in the ar*e. Might start drinking for Bournemouth now to forget this load of sh*te.
(edited 8 years ago)
I really feel for Ozil. Plenty of Arsenal fans on social media saying he was anonymous today, but a lot of your players have been anonymous during other days where Ozil's magic has conjured up a chance to save you.
Where all the Arsenal lot at? Not like them to do an Ozil after dropping points.
Cech is a fraud ffs. people acted like we signed Messi ffs.
Original post by swirly
Cech is a fraud ffs. people acted like we signed Messi ffs.

I think you need to watch him more closely. Very few are better than him over the course of a season.
[video="youtube;6jQ5c6UO7rE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQ5c6UO7rE[/video]

Latest