The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone on here is so ****ing miserable
Original post by MevMev
ah whats up

Ah probably just overthinking things tbh. Certainly wouldn't wanna say in public :smile:
Not too bad. Kinda relaxed.:h:
Trying to be optimistic in life.:tongue:
Tired... Christmas day takes its toll !
Very tired but happy, ordered a decent first suit! Hopefully will be looking fresh :colondollar:
I am so bored. I am in one of those bored moods where you are so bored that the thought of doing anything makes me feel a bit sick.
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :blow:

:party: Happy Birthday @somemightsay888 :birthday: :dance::dance:
Original post by Lord Samosa

It's just such a creepy experience :indiff: although I never had it that bad, that must suck:frown:

Indeed. But I guess I reassure myself of late that it'll pass once I've fully woken up. My first experience felt out of body which scared me heaps! And seeing the ambulance crew in my room trying to test me for a stroke and similar conditions! To date I hate the waves of nausea and headaches. Know I'll come to soon is what I hold onto!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
Indeed. But I guess I reassure myself of late that it'll pass once I've fully woken up. My first experience felt out of body which scared me heaps! And seeing the ambulance crew in my room trying to test me for a stroke and similar conditions! To date I hate the waves of nausea and headaches. Know I'll come to soon is what I hold onto!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh man, that doesn't sound too great :indiff: I hope it gets better for you. Does it happen often?
Very regretful, just shaved off my beard, I look so stupid clean shaven :facepalm2:
Absolutely, ****ing, ****.
Original post by Emily.97
Absolutely, ****ing, ****.

What's wrong? :frown:
Original post by Incredible97
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: :blow:

:party: Happy Birthday @somemightsay888 :birthday: :dance::dance:

:hugs: :awesome: THAAAANKKSSS :awesome: :hugs:
Original post by SigynLaufey
stressed af, I've been trying so hard to get a job and can't!!! i just tried aldi's online application. it took me an hour and I wasn't successful arghhhh im gonna scream!!

what sort of experience have you got?
Confused!
Do I do another summer at a camp in America The last one didn't work out great, but I'm glad I did it and would do it again at a different camp! There's one a friend worked at which seems so much better. But I don't know whether to apply, or leave it a year. Problem is that next year I'll be on placement at a school with uni and the term will probably end past camp start times.
But this year I want to go to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, or go inter-railing, or both.
Happy :h:
Original post by Goaded
Happy :h:

Why?
Did you get with your manager? :wink:
Original post by nucdev
Why?
Did you get with your manager? :wink:

Yeah, just got back from a cheeky quickie after his last shift. :wink:
Original post by Goaded
Yeah, just got back from a cheeky quickie after his last shift. :wink:

Nice.
Gimme all the details - I'm interested :wink:
Original post by nucdev
Nice.
Gimme all the details - I'm interested :wink:

This is a student forum, not an R rated movie.

Latest