The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goaded
This is a student forum, not an R rated movie.

Lmao - fancy making an R rated movie?

:facepalm2: Fml I'm probably gunna be interrogated by the police for this post
:rofl::rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Lmao - fancy making an R rated movie?

:facepalm2: Fml I'm probably gunna be interrogated by the police for this post
:rofl::rofl:

With him, obviously.:giggle:
Original post by Goaded
With him, obviously.:giggle:

Of course with him!
I'm an innocent boy from a good family :innocent:
Original post by nucdev
Of course with him!
I'm an innocent boy from a good family :innocent:

That's good to hear.

Spoiler

Original post by Goaded
That's good to hear.

Spoiler

I hope the spoiler refers to your manager :hmmm:
I will not have people thinking that about me. :laugh:
Original post by nucdev
I hope the spoiler refers to your manager :hmmm:
I will not have people thinking that about me. :laugh:

Of course! I know you're a wonderful person :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Goaded
Of course! I know you're a wonderful person :h:

Aww why thank you - so kind of you to acknowledge that!
Nah we don't need that spoiler Lmao

(She really has slept with her manager - I was the manager's wingman)
Original post by nucdev
Aww why thank you - so kind of you to acknowledge that!
Nah we don't need that spoiler Lmao

(She really has slept with her manager - I was the manager's wingman)

Silence. :tongue:
Original post by Goaded
Silence. :tongue:

And in badass Indian style: Khamosh! (Silence!)
Original post by Lord Samosa
Oh man, that doesn't sound too great :indiff: I hope it gets better for you. Does it happen often?

Depends if I push myself too far or I've had quite the restless night before! It's one of the many symptoms of my conditions to cope with on day2day basis!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired. I've been working full time this whole week :frown:
In pain, sharp twinges in my abdomen! Trying to relax and ride above it! Not helping really. How's everyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somemightsay888
:hugs: :awesome: THAAAANKKSSS :awesome: :hugs:

:awesome: You're welcome :h:
Tired, bored and impatient.
I feel increasingly upset and frustrated by my lack of ability to make decisions. I don't know why I can't do it. Two big decisions I'm having to make at the moment are choosing between four universities and between two new phones. The former decision is literally haunting me ... I dream about it all the time, even this morning I overslept until 1pm and was plagued by yet more nightmares about it during that time.

It does make me feel very stressed and like I'll never be happy - even if I get someone to choose for me, I won't be happy and I'll keep thinking back over the other options. I wish I wasn't like this! No one else seems to suffer this chronic disability of indecisiveness.:cry:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I feel increasingly upset and frustrated by my lack of ability to make decisions. I don't know why I can't do it. Two big decisions I'm having to make at the moment are choosing between four universities and between two new phones. The former decision is literally haunting me ... I dream about it all the time, even this morning I overslept until 1pm and was plagued by yet more nightmares about it during that time.

It does make me feel very stressed and like I'll never be happy - even if I get someone to choose for me, I won't be happy and I'll keep thinking back over the other options. I wish I wasn't like this! No one else seems to suffer this chronic disability of indecisiveness.:cry:

:hugs: don't worry, I can completely understand how you feel! I've changed my university course 3 times :frown: thankfully I'm finally happy with it now though! I overthink everything when it comes to making a decision and it makes everything so much more difficult :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sleepy, had too much wine :colondollar:
feel a bit freaked out cos i keep having recurrent nightmares about something which happened at school a few weeks ago :s-smilie:
Original post by SeanFM
Sleepy, had too much wine :colondollar:

aww sean xD that is actually quite cute :h:

Latest