The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
@serah.exe @K.C

thoughts?

Original post by K.C
u r smelly ok

i don't know what is going on here, i was just trying to help @Indeterminate. you are all being ridiculous, if you have a problem with me just tell me.
Reply 8841
Original post by CoolCavy
i don't know what is going on here, i was just trying to help @Indeterminate. you are all being ridiculous, if you have a problem with me just tell me.

do u want to join our spy team
Reply 8842
Original post by Incredible97
:sick:

tired but pretty proud of myself B)
I am VERY stressed about gcse mock results and stupid coursework! I feel like crying because I am scared that I failed!

Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.
I
Original post by kosvengali
Great bc I've had a delightful 4 week holiday from school (excluding mock exams) but down cus I have to return to that ****hole tomorrow. :smile:

Have fun and good luck with your mock results!:tongue:
I'm good, tired so want to go to bed but need to do Spanish GCSE coursework
Like ****.
I have a terrible headache but spoke to @Sparster for the first time in ages which made me really super happy :love::colondollar:
Original post by nverjvlev
I have a terrible headache but spoke to @Sparster for the first time in ages which made me really super happy :love::colondollar:

Aww... Ages being 2 days :smile:

Spoiler

stop bullying cavy, she's like 12 for crying out loud
Original post by Banta Claus
stop bullying cavy, she's like 12 for crying out loud

i am 17 and i am just confused about what is going on here, i don't know why the advice i gave to @Indeterminate meant that 3 other people not related at all to what i said suddenly had to get involved with some cloak and dagger thing they won't explain. it all seems very odd
i am 17 and i am just confused about what is going on here, i don't know why the advice i gave to @Indeterminate meant that 3 other people not related at all to what i said suddenly had to get involved with some cloak and dagger thing they won't explain. it all seems very odd

that's very mean, you should report all 3 of them cavy :h:
reported for being a tumblr fan :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Thoughts?

Yep. I can completely see how offensive and triggering that is. The banhammer of justice definitely deserves to be smashed off the table of truth for that.
"wordz"
"wordz"

Wow, can u stop appropriating black ghetto culture by putting z at the end? K thnx

I do find it rather perplexing if I may say so myself :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wut i thought she was from Uzbekistan

that's what she said

she said her name was also shaniqua :s-smilie:

fkn liars these days
Sick from all the digestive chocolate biscuits I consumed whilst trying to complete a maths pack, and a little worried about my IB subject choices, and yadda yadda.

Latest